• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoop Shoop Dat Snoozin' McGrooger/UFC 257

I hear ya. I started saving base files and bits recently. Too oft I have been going "didn't I have so and sos head around here somewhere?". Could always jus recrop the gif to the eye size and slop the frames in, they are dark enough.

I may give it a go. I save pretty much everything except quickies. I have 5GB on my HD's in Conor's "UFC 257" folder for this thread alone. I also tend to save the video files from every gif I have ever made. And all of this is mirrored to a second hard drive. I'm pretty fanatical about data.

How much for a palate full?

btw... I just reported @Kryptt & @bigwaverider for not giving us a PNG.
happy-nuts-smaller-size-png.830219

should be dubs at least.
fresh-balls-png.830231

Attachments

• fresh balls.png
    fresh balls.png
    77.5 KB · Views: 77
New find from the "Thrill and the Agony" video that just got posted. ImgBB messed up the edges for some reason, but I can't be bothered to use Imgur anymore. Way too buggy plus tons of ads.

conor-new-head.png

laying-down.png

Imgur has been buggy for a few days now. It goes down or it wont let you upload. I can show you some techniques to get rid of the edge crap on your cut outs. Msg me in our PM and I will make a video. As a matter of fact it's about damned time I made that "BWR Teaches You How to Shoop" thread in Shoopville. Cutting stuff out will be one of the first lessons.

Imgur has been buggy for a few days now. It goes down or it wont let you upload. I can show you some techniques to get rid of the edge crap on your cut outs. Msg me in our PM and I will make a video. As a matter of fact it's about damned time I made that "BWR Teaches You How to Shoop" thread in Shoopville. Cutting stuff out will be one of the first lessons.

Thanks man. I think you already did one, no? I think it's in the shoop subforum, I remember reading through it a while ago. Should probably go back and take another look at it. I edited my post, it wasn't ImgBB, it was that I was editing on a white background and couldn't see all that extra stuff that showed up here in the Sherdog gray. Kinda fixed it manually with the eraser a bit. Imgur still sucks lately though.

Thanks man. I think you already did one, no? I think it's in the shoop subforum, I remember reading through it a while ago. Should probably go back and take another look at it. I edited my post, it wasn't ImgBB, it was that I was editing on a white background and couldn't see all that extra stuff that showed up here in the Sherdog gray. Kinda fixed it manually with the eraser a bit. Imgur still sucks lately though.

Yes always make a "solid color layer" under your cut outs for sherdog. You can vary the color on the fly. So you can try it out on a background that is red, green , blue, black, gray, white, or any shade in between. I tend to view mine at white, grey, black, and sherdog's color which is 3c3c3c.