Shoop dat :O Holm

1663Ogm.png

If you're interested, I do all my shoops on the Picsart app on my phone... Only been doing it 18 months or so, the app is super easy to use.

Everyone should download it immediately and start shooping.
Lol I've seen you advertising for this app a lot of times ( I even downloaded it myself)

Are you the owner? Hahahaha

Lol I've seen you advertising for this app a lot of times ( I even downloaded it myself)

Are you the owner? Hahahaha

Lol no!

I'm trying to get shoop threads back up to their former glory... Lots of big names moved on to other things, and turnouts aren't what they used to be - I figure it's because a lot of people sherdog from their phone right now, and think it's not possible to do their ideas - I am here to remind my bros there is an alternative.

Don't be a retard and shoot vertical video. You miss all the action such as your baby being shot across the room from hitting your wife's fat ass. This woulda been so much better if someone with basic photography skills shot this source video. This wasn't so easy to do BTW.

dLcWzwi.gif
Brilliant!
{<jordan}

No such thing on sherdog.

This is a place where being white, black, male, female, means nothing... Shoops are inevitable.
What about all of the other genders, you frikn sexualist pig.

Back