Shoop dat :O Holm

Girl could have some big labias for all we know. I dont know why sherdog acts like this isnt a thing that exists outside of not seeing many vaginas in their lives

As the comparison in the video noted she doesnt have the same definition or muscle quality as cyborg during her roinding phase Further she doesnt have any of the side effects women get with roid abuse IE Masculine voice, receding hairline, masculine features in particular the hulk jaw etc,etc she still looks and sounds like a woman.

Also she was ripped in boxing

300px-Holly_Holm_vs._Chevelle_Hallback.jpg

THIS! Lmfao at people confusing labia with clit.

And a camel toe where there isn't one.
Like you could google a real camel and look at it's "paws" and see how an actual camel's toe is; then you can get (even if never seen a vagina before) that if it's not axed, there's no camel toe.

Just noticed the thinly veiled hate in the ring girls' eyes...

Ring girls always gives Holly that same looks, while they look starstruck while seeing RRR. Well, they are just ring girls, they don't tend to know sh*t about mma, only about the male fighters.

This is my rendition. Was it you or @LouisBolanos that used to say "It was all about shit posting"? :)

KaExuu9.gif

Holy shit dude... I love it!!! Team work... Only yours is much better than mine because it has a gif!

It is all about shit posting. The only true release.

Last edited:
PicsArt_01-01-07.17.48.jpg
*Narrated with an English accent*

"The Cyborg strolls into 'Camp' Jackson-Wink taking absolutely no prisoners, for she is indeed starving for her delicious prey, the Holly Holm."

"At first she sneaks, as she notices a sleeping predator on the ground guarding the camp. But then she laughs, as she remembers her insane power, and the Reem's glass jaw."

Guys; for your benefit - that amazing ass gif from the blonde in Sons of Anarchy is
"Winter Ave Zoli".
6b618e836f5cd2457a026312aa414613--winter-ave-zoli-maxim-girls.jpg

Don't be a retard and shoot vertical video. You miss all the action such as your baby being shot across the room from hitting your wife's fat ass. This woulda been so much better if someone with basic photography skills shot this source video. This wasn't so easy to do BTW.

dLcWzwi.gif
Is that Mark Sanchez's kid? :D

giphy.gif

It was made in AE and prepped in PS. I didn't do a bang up job with the color and light correcting, but what I do for the PS stuff is take a frame grab from the video using MPC-HC video player. Open that frame grab in PS, cut out the head and try to color/light correct it to match the frame grab. Since this is just some cheeseball thread on a forum, maybe 1-2 mins for that.

Some of the other PS work was just a tad more complex than it looked. I made a pony tail for Cyborg in order to cover the blond girl's pony tail, so some of the templates I used are actually composites. Then made separate ponytail .png and if you look closely you can see it bouncing up and down in a few frames.

In order to cut out HH and her hair I used a 3 step process.

1. Cut this out with the Polygonal Lassoo
VKyzSXO.jpg

2. On another layer cut out her hair using Quick Select and then "'Select and Mask' 'Refine Edge'". This probably would have been good enough here.
HCchObS.jpg

Then I got really deep with Chanel Masking and "Calculations" to mask all those little frilly hairs. This step took some time to so. Probably 20 minutes.
BzN16gf.jpg

AE is better than PS for animations. You start with your first Key-Frame, then when you move/rotate/resize the head in the next frame (or w/e) it adds another key-frame. In other words you only have to work with one head instead of making a whole bunch like you have to do in PS. Sometimes you can even skip frames so to speak. Let's say on frame 1-10 the head has to be moved to the left. Well, you make your key-frame on frame one, then move it into position on frame 10. If the stars align it can be a perfect transition - or you may have to make some minor adjustments in between.

AE also does "tracking". Basically it analyzes the background and uses that tracking info to move the persons head around. This is a good example of motion tracking. See how Waldo's head is near perfectly aligned with the wooden background? I tracked the video in AE and assigned that data to move Waldo's head. With PS, you would have had to move Waldo's head every single frame.

jCZ1re8.gif

It's super hard program to learn. It is very NON intuitive unlike PS.
great post thank you

Dam Jones has a very small Pipe (too much roids maybe)
And Yoal is HUGE

fxKS0KG.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I really wish I could make gifs on my phone... Apologies for how scrappy this is.

7WH8c77.png

Last edited:
Back