Shoop Dat Mir Headphones Gif

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
This is one of the most iconic gifs in MMA history and it has very little variations. This is highly unacceptable. We need more. With the help of Mir fans and shoop experts like @bigwaverider, we'll make this happen.

bigwaverider will be giving us a template in a few minutes as well!

Headphone template. These were cut out and rebuilt from the Mir Headphone gif. There is some slight shadowing on the inside which should make them look a little more realistic when placed on your subject's head. They may need to be resized or warped into place. Any difficulties, let me know. Also Shoop TS's from now on should provide a link to The Official Sherdog Shoop Tutorial, Template, and Q&A Thread in order to help others. - BWR

pC9mKoA.png

2ajx65k.gif

fdditg.gif

jds_headphones-gif.94013

And the original video for reference, which I don't think many people even know about:

Last edited by a moderator:

Literally every year is a good year to post Mir enjoying the shit out of that music

I want to see it while I'm 95 years old and on my death bed

Good gif, KONE. I don't want to mess with a classic, though :)

You sherdoggers were so preoccupied with whether or not you could, you didn't stop to think if you should.

There actually was a shoop thread in P&M a few years back

Cant find it tho, there was some good shit in there too :(

Hard GIF to edit quickly and cleanly because of the head nodding IMO.

This is one of the most iconic gifs in MMA history and it has very little variations. This is highly unacceptable. We need more. With the help of Mir fans and shoop experts like @bigwaverider, we'll make this happen.

2ajx65k.gif

fdditg.gif

jds_headphones-gif.94013

And the original video for reference, which I don't think many people even know about:

If I could I would shoop him gnawing on Kangaroo meat with that GIF. I don;t have the skills though

Frank Mir's mimics are underrated. So much shoop potential. Mir's mimics > DC's mimics

2ajx65k.gif

fdditg.gif

jds_headphones-gif.94013

Dude I've been asking where this came from for years and no one knew lol

Free styling in his head "I'm rappin in my head, u mess with me and end up dead, cuz my last names Mir, my hands are quicker than a deer......"

Back