dCAr6HS.jpg

3 New chuck heads added as templates

chuck-vs-tito-look-in-his-eye.png
chuck-vs-tito-messed-up-face.png

chuck-vs-tito-left.png

02-jpg.477287

01-jpg.477291

00-jpg.477289

I must've seen this because I clicked LIKE on it but don't remember at all. Tito's face is so perfect

Someone posted a gif of "Wez", the mohawk bad guy, in another thread. He was stationary but his feathers were blowing in the wind. I so wanted to find that gif and put Chuck in it. Couldn't find it so I had to settle for that stationary image. I even downloaded the whole movie, but I hate watching TV and movies (except in the theater) so I never looked through it.

Think there is any shoop potential in these images in spoiler? Not sure if we are going to get "new thread worthy" images form the event. Maybe we should just add these to this thread?. I am too lazy to cut them out but I did zap them to @jei for him to decide.

edit: I added the heads to this post and to the OP.

02.jpg 01.jpg

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Filthy Tom Lawlor Eating His Bugger. I have no idea why, but this was from tonight's fight.

probably because the cameraman kept the camera in tom's face for an ungodly amount of time. tom tried just about every facial expression he could imagine. should've just gone with the cold stare, although that's not filthy's style.

PopularAnyDegu-size_restricted.gif

Fucking @jei bringing the goddamn lulz as usual.

Thanks, I literally burst out laughing so hard several people looked at me funny and I had to pretend that I was so into whatever I was reading I didn't notice.

Kneel before Berry!
halle-berry-celebrity-trainer-secrets-nat-bardonnet-by-healthista-2.jpg

source.gif

Gotta be careful with those absolute statements ;).

339.png

You can add the goddess among mortals AKA the most beautiful woman to ever live Salma Hayek to that list.

Back