Shoop Shoop dat "I'm With Stupid" Chuck

Kneel before Berry!
halle-berry-celebrity-trainer-secrets-nat-bardonnet-by-healthista-2.jpg

source.gif

Gotta be careful with those absolute statements ;).

Even today in her 50's she's still able to make a lot of women half her age envious.

Carla Gugino and Salma Hayek are another two.

I watched Shotcaller the other day for the first time, great shoop too!

the actor on the far right is brilliant, and he's also in Sicario 1 & 2 :cool:[/QUOT

Thanks. Good movies. The actor on the far right is Oscar in pic.

PicsArt_11-25-11.01.13.jpg

You have made some impressive stuff. You's got some skills for sure. What is your experience in Photoshop/graphics?
I've created a lot of shoops from game screenshots since I got a gaming PC in the early 2000s, loved morphing game characters and changing the faces to people I know at work. I used to share some of those and MMA shoops here during the Fedor era too, but it's just a hobby. I had a Mark Hunt related username back then.

Last edited:
I hope more than 3 people see this!

I completely forgot about the "smash him like an egg" so I thought it would go good in that scene. wish i could have done a better splatter when he hits teh ground.

Fucking @jei bringing the goddamn lulz as usual.

Thanks, I literally burst out laughing so hard several people looked at me funny and I had to pretend that I was so into whatever I was reading I didn't notice.

339.png

You can add the goddess among mortals AKA the most beautiful woman to ever live Salma Hayek to that list.
Halle has aged better than Salma (likely due to the latter smoking cigarettes for a period of time), though I put Salma in her prime as the GOAT.

mIeINmt.gif

now how the hell did you mask all those bullets on a tiny cell phone? Are you working on a tablet or outputting your cell phone to a monitor? that's pretty crazy. Are you using a stylus?

Zoom works good on G4.

PicsArt_11-25-11.05.22.jpg

Even today in her 50's she's still able to make a lot of women half her age envious.

Carla Gugino and Salma Hayek are another two.
the unthinkable just happened. someone on sherdog who finds actual hot women hot and not women that look like men, wtf is happening

I liked Halle's look in the recent Kingsman sequel

rs_1024x759-170913134441-kingsman1024.jpg

and I'd probably be willing to throw my sausage up Channing's bumhole to get to her
df-06320_r_v2_rgb.jpg

Back