Shoop SHOOP DAT DANGER CERRONE!

I didn't edit this, but it's Mike Perry showing both arms are ok after the fight

tumblr_mdrce230h81qbpdyro1_500.gif

Lazy effort, butt I had to do it.Shoopz1.png

Dude, you went from not knowing how to make a shoop to making hilarious gif shoop. That shit is awesome lmao

Thanks bro. I've been putting in some time learning, but I've got to give a big shout out to @bigwaverider he's helped me a great deal along the way.

Thanks bro. I've been putting in some time learning, but I've got to give a big shout out to @bigwaverider he's helped me a great deal along the way.
Man It's really nice to have another legit contributer. You went from amateur to pro real quick lol.

And yea, @bigwaverider is awesome. He really helps a lot of people

I feel like Cerrone could be combined with Black Beast's post fight celebration to form some twisted interracial sex pose.

Man It's really nice to have another legit contributer. You went from amateur to pro real quick lol.

And yea, @bigwaverider is awesome. He really helps a lot of people

IMO you @Sansnom are Rookie of the Year 2018 and @Arqueto176, if he keeps it up, could be the same for 2019. Will have to see how that pans out. Nice to see people pick it up and make good stuff... and even better to see them push themselves to higher levels.

And thank you both for the shout out.

Both but more your Photoshop stuff. It is trippy and interesting at the same time. Like abstract art or something.

Well thanks man. I taught myself Photoshop only to learn how to shoop then last year I went into the artsy stuff. What a journey. Mahalo once again!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back