Shoop SHOOP DAT DANGER CERRONE!

Cowboy Cerroliveira

Porra Caralho! Saddle up!
@Brown
Reaction score
7HjeBce.jpg

My boi won motherfuckers! I need someone cranking out templates STAT!

Templates, courtesy of @bigwaverider
cerrone-right.png
perry.png

Additional Templates courtesy of @Sansnom
1SVrt6u.png
Mjie0ep.png
xVzSJTK.png

U7m3B7h.png
zvU5TeA.png
7C69vuB.png
7dN0cJJ.png

Last edited by a moderator:
AB9457A4-2D0C-4C61-B725-0195D5C670E5.jpeg

7E28D918-FA29-4D65-85EC-4EFA0E3DB45B.jpeg

80DAC461-FDE1-42C5-9D82-FAE92A74A0E8.jpeg

F70134CB-5DCF-4039-AC59-C95DD4343DB5.jpeg

01267F7D-7F86-492A-9201-CEA45059688F.jpeg

80B8CB19-95DB-4844-A7E5-F26EAFDA4BFB.jpeg

Last edited:
How u do dat so fast!?!?!?

Well.. lots of practice. I use After Effects which has 50 times the learning curve of Potoshop but it is faster for gifs. It has a video timeline just like Photoshop CS6 Extended and later, so I am not working with frames per se'. I use one head and am able to wiggle it around rather than using multiple heads. Actually I used two heads, one facing left and one facing right which just makes things easier.

Something like that would take hours and hours in Photoshop's frame animation, but I knocked it out in AE in like 30 mines or so. I didn't error check if to see if things were off, so I just busted it out, turned it into a gif and uploaded it. I was working like a mad man. Also things like Hue/Sat adjustments, Levels adjustment etc can be copy pasted so I just pasted that stuff from the right facing head to the left. If I had to sum it up in one word... PRACTICE... and pain too :)

If you really really really really wanna learn how I can help but it's going to take a long ass time to learn how to do it that fast.

How u do dat so fast!?!?!?

This is by far the fastest method (that I know of) to do stuff in PS. AE is kinda similar but has better masking ability when working with video.

Well.. lots of practice. I use After Effects which has 50 times the learning curve of Potoshop but it is faster for gifs. It has a video timeline just like Photoshop CS6 Extended and later, so I am not working with frames per se'. I use one head and am able to wiggle it around rather than using multiple heads. Actually I used two heads, one facing left and one facing right which just makes things easier.

Something like that would take hours and hours in Photoshop's frame animation, but I knocked it out in AE in like 30 mines or so. I didn't error check if to see if things were off, so I just busted it out, turned it into a gif and uploaded it. I was working like a mad man. Also things like Hue/Sat adjustments, Levels adjustment etc can be copy pasted so I just pasted that stuff from the right facing head to the left. If I had to sum it up in one word... PRACTICE... and pain too :)

If you really really really really wanna learn how I can help but it's going to take a long ass time to learn how to do it that fast.

Ha ha!

Thanks BWR....

Mostly it was just a compliment on speed and quality.

I’m a Luddite and will stick with PowerPoint :)

Might sound like a stick in the mud, but we can't call this wonderful shoop "climaxing Cerrone." I'm open to other more reasonable options, @Cowboy Cerroliveira.

Changed it to "Danger Cerrone" in honor of his son as a placeholder, but we can talk.

GOAT

Back