Shoop Shoop Dat Clown Joe Rogan!!!

in this shoop thread full of worthless banter you have elevated us to a holy place
This is a Shoop thread, not a War Room thread.

If you want to 'Tard, head to the War Room.
letter-kenny-embarassing.gif

You are such an angry neck beard
I'm sorry your father abandoned you or something and you sought comfort in the retarded words of joe Rogan, but I promise everything is gonna be okay little guy
People like you will be losers for the rest of your life. It's quite sad.

It's always the types who complain about reading a sentence. Who also form elaborate character analyses off YouTube shorts or click bait titles.

Last edited:
People like you will be losers for the rest of your life. It's quite sad.

It's always the types who complain about reading a sentence. Who also form elaborate character analyses off YouTube shorts.

What an embarrassing generation.
You're just pulling assumptions out of thin air
Wow ironic! Just like joe Rogan!.
<TheWire1>

You're just pulling assumptions out of thin air
Wow ironic! Just like joe Rogan!.
<TheWire1>
It's the way you're acting man.

I wasn't even being a dick. I expanded on the discussion, offering counter points.

Articulated the areas where he holds intelligence and value in greater detail and that you can't be so small minded and simplistic in how you analyze people.

Like bro, you can be honest and reasonable about what someone brings to the table whether you like them or not.

I was trying to invite a little more effort and thinking on your part.

There are many forms of intelligence and calling someone dumb is a very all encompassing statement.

If you feel a certain way, then back up your words. It's not that hard.

It's the way you're acting man.

I wasn't even being a dick. I expanded on the discussion, offering counter points.

Articulated the areas where he holds intelligence and value in greater detail and that you can't be so small minded and simplistic in how you analyze people.

Like bro, you can be honest and reasonable about what someone brings to the table whether you like them or not.

I was trying to invite a little more effort and thinking on your part.

There are many forms of intelligence and calling someone dumb is a very all encompassing statement.

If you feel a certain way, then back up your words. It's not that hard.
Oh now you're gaslighting
I just can't think of anything clever... You're so smart.. so well trained and intellectual.. the onnit is really working for you
Somebody like you, such an alpha male..so smart. So tough.
<JackieThumbsUp>