shogun vs dc would have been more competitive?

It would've been tough for a fight to be less competitive.

Without a doubt. Shogun was tooling Henderson

Highly doubt it

It would've been tough for a fight to be less competitive.

8ae.gif

I would think so, Shogun is far more active and better of his back then Hendo is and would be more aggressive standing.

Although, man

I doubt it. Cormier would slam Shogun around the cage. I love Shogun but DC is a nightmare match up for him.

Without a doubt. Shogun was tooling Henderson

That has nothing to do with how Dc and Shogun match up. I love Shogun but he got finished last time he fought Hendo. Shogun clearly he did not tool Hendo enough.

No way, Hendo's wrestling was the only reason he wasn't subbed in round 1.

If a MW like Chael could sub Shogun I'd expect Cormier to throw him across the cage and sub him early.

Not to mention Shogun never really gets controlled on the ground or held there. He even got up from Jones hellbowing him.

Normally I would agree.

But after I watched him fight Sonnen, and not be able to move at all, I'm convinced he's just damaged goods, and isn't physically capable of doing much of what he was once capable of.

There is not a fucking chance in hell Sonnen would have been able to keep Shogun down in round 1 a few years ago.

No way, Hendo's wrestling was the only reason he wasn't subbed in round 1.

If a MW like Chael could sub Shogun I'd expect Cormier to throw him across the cage and sub him early.

Who says that Cormier has a better sub game then Chael?? I don't understand this?

Shogun made a mistake and left his head in a choke position, Chael had great reaction in going for that, but its not something that you can always count on vs Shogun to be caught like that.

Who says that Cormier has a better sub game then Chael?? I don't understand this?

Shogun made a mistake and left his head in a choke position, Chael had great reaction in going for that, but its not something that you can always count on vs Shogun to be caught like that.

I'd love to discuss this with you but unfortunately you're the most biased person on the subject of Brazilian fighters :D

Henderson at least defended a TD. Shogun never could have

Setting the bar pretty low TS

Back