News Shogun Rua vs. Lil Nog III Booked For UFC 250 in Brazil

Who Wins?

• Shogun Rua

• Lil Nog

Results are only viewable after voting.
Second fight was trash due to Shogun getting rocked by every punch Nog landed and having to resort to panic wrestling, let's see if anything's changed this time around.

Gonna take Lil Nog even though he's been dead for years at this point.

shogun x minotoro
camozzi x jacare
lentz x do bronx

we are getting close to see the "someone beats him 9 times out of 10" in real life

Wow what a funny joke
giphy.gif

There should be a 3rd optionfor this poll:

"Irrelevant and I don't give a fuck."

What year is this again?

Love all the shit talking.

Both these guys even way out of their prime now would absolutely wreck all of you.

And what does that have to do with this being a shit fight, that almost no one wants to watch?

Every pro MMA fighter in the UFC would most likely kick the shit out of 99.9% of sherdoggers.

Can we let them have an arm-wrestling match in the cage instead?

Maybe have a push-up contest or something like that? I don't want to see either guy take anymore damage at this point.

Would watch them 1v1 in Bowling too.

But anyways, WAR SHOGUN forever

Love both of these guys forever but Jesus Christ I don't want to see either of them fight anymore. If I had to pick I would go with Shogun but I honestly have no interest in seeing this fight and there was a time I could never imagine saying that about these fighters.

This must be an audition for the new season of The Walking Dead.

Let them get jacked on TRT and HGH and EPO for endurance

What for? It's not even a rubber match, just a couple of meatbags flopping around for 15 minutes, and when its all done Lil Nog will be 0-3 against Shogun.

STUPID. They should have just fed Shogun to Weidman.

Brazil like mma seniors event
Shogun38 vs Nog 43
Wedum42 v oleinik 42
Reneau42 v Viera (ok Ketlen not so old)

I don't recall seeing their ufc rematch.

Pride never dies. This is a great send off fight for both guys as if I'm right shogun spoke about retiring. Not sure where nogs head is at in that regard. Hopefully it's a good one

The fuck?

Why Shogun whyyy

Unapologetic Shogun nut hugger but he should probably retire and so should Lil Nog

Back