News Shogun Rua vs. Lil Nog III Booked For UFC 250 in Brazil

Who Wins?

• Shogun Rua

• Lil Nog

Results are only viewable after voting.
I will fast-forward this freakshow nonsense. This card looks AWFUL so far. Two WMMA shitshows, an undeserving title fight for a washed-up veteran coming off a loss and now this.

Brazil gets shafted nowadays.

3pvXIuU.jpg

Luke Tomahawk

Of course, when they actually have some decent up and comers they do this shit instead of building them up. Who wants this at all?

Do they hate each other is that why they keep fighting?

The boat for this matchup has sailed a very long time ago and long gone. Their last fight was really hard to watch, I'd only imagine the 3rd to be worse and even slower. Not feeling it at all

This fight is going to make me feel both old and depressed. Feels like their first match was just 5 years ago.

TS, you are missing a "who gives a fuck" Poll option. Sorry couldn't vote.

Shout out to these gentlemen for giving me the profile pic I've used on here for the past 10 years lol.

They will both be in the HOF when everything is said and done.

Just no.....

I don´t want too see two legends fighting like shit, past their primes, just retire please

Why would you waste your time on this website if you don't watch MMA anymore?:confused:
I still like to watch old fights when I’ve had a few drinks

I don’t go on this site much but still login in few times week

please let this be the retirement fight for both gentlemen.

If you're a l- nog fan. Good news - he'll never lose the technician stand up. Bad news- at this point ,its irrelevant as even shogun - at some point ( probably early)- will find what's left of nogs chin and he'll go down in a heep.

This would be a perfect farewell fight for Rua( if he wins).

Back