Shogun Rua is Back!!!

He was almost put away by a blind guy pushing 60

Your confusing your Nog brothers my friend. One has taken the damage and has bad sight in one eye, the other hasn't taken much damage in his career aside a few injuries recently.

please retire on a high note.

Shogun just needs to retire, he fought almost exactly the same (minus the wall n stall) way he fought Nog 10 years ago and almost lost because of it. Dude's had a great career, he's just too slow, too many injuries have piled up, and he can't take a punch like he used to... His GP run was off his heart, speed, cardio, and durability which he only has 1 of those things left now

I lost money betting on Diet Nog to win. That's ok. It was bittersweet because I wanted to see Shogun win. Oh, and TS: Shogun is NOT back.

The biggest thing is that there aren't any lhws more durable than Not.
A lot of those shots would have ended the fight against others.

But along the same lines a lot of other lhws have more power than Not as well and would have finished Shogun.

I still like to think he is a threat to many fighters though.

Even if Shogun is in peak physical form (he did look good both in movement and body composition), his chin will never return.

back to what? he should have lost rounds 1,3, and rd 1 was arguably a 10-8 nog, shogun was on queer street

back to what? he should have lost rounds 1,3, and rd 1 was arguably a 10-8 nog, shogun was on queer street

I know I shouldn't bite but really dude? 29-28 is completely accurate. The first four minutes of the first round easily prevent a 10-8 and one failed sub attempt is not enough to win a round that's you're losing otherwise.

I thought he looked bad except for a couple kicks, he literally has a left hook off his back foot and body kick

Shogun gets wrecked by any Top 5

who was the last fighter shogun was visibly bigger than? Nakamura? lol

Yeah it has been a while, but Nog is of the old guard LHW rather than the new breed weight cutters.

I expect him to be dwarfed by new LHWs, not the old ones.

Back