Shogun is def not a UFC HOFer

Just another troll. Look at the yellow card.

Michael Jordan is not a NBA HoFer. Just look at his time with the Wizards.

He's a good fighter, but def not great. Def not a HoFer

He just had a draw with a guy who isn't even top 15.
I say this with the utmost respect...
giphy.gif

Yeah, maybe not UFC Hall of Fame material, but overall MMA HOF material. He did win the UFC belt though (and not in a foolish way like Serra) so one could argue that automatically qualifies him.

He's a good fighter, but def not great. Def not a HoFer

He just had a draw with a guy who isn't even top 15.
WTF are you doing in here? lol of course he is. UFC bought Pride so all that stuff counts. Won the greatest 205 tournament in history, won the UFC belt, has an outstanding career record. Stop. {<huh}

I dont need to. I believe u made this thread for attention. I cant change ur mind obvi cause how could anyone call shogun Average SMH.
Shogun is a HOF for his run to the title and the Dan Henderson fight but outside of his run he’s been a gatekeeper which is above average in my opinion but not elite of course

Shogun is a HOF for his run to the title and the Dan Henderson fight but outside of his run he’s been a gatekeeper which is above average in my opinion but not elite of course
Yea anyone who watches fights knows Shogun is Above average. Not really sure how anyone could argue it lol.

He is 10-9-1 in the ufc. Won against good fighters, also lost many... But seeing what people get into ufc hof, Shogun for sure is a HOFer

Back