Shill Helwani and Luke Thomas on the MMA beat trying to defend Romero

People like to shit on all mma journalists so for a change:
I thnk Ben Fowlkes is pretty good at his job.....

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/11/10961866/watch-the-mma-beat-live-today
starts at around 4 minute mark, the panel discusses Yoelo's positive test.

Is Luke Thomas the biggest retard in mma journalism?

Yes.

People like to shit on all mma journalists so for a change:
I thnk Ben Fowlkes is pretty good at his job.....

yeah I miss Ben too(I mean with regards with his banter with Ariel and so), the guy is/was witty and funny and didnt come off as a totally arogant douche like Thomas.

Helwani is a proven UFC shill bought by Dana.

Luke Thomas is a hipster douche who makes racist excuses for Jones and talks about his own height constantly LOL He has short man syndrome despite being tall. Douche.

I find it interesting they make it sound like contamination is happening on a daily basis.

How many positives last year did USADA have where the athlete successfully proved contamination?

yet UFC have had 2 in he space of weeks :D

Oh and "usada are new to this, this is all a new thing it will take a while for them to figure out the procedure"

Fuck me.. USADA have been doing this for 15 years in all levels of sport, and UFC journos are suddenly saying "hang on usada, youve been doing this all wrong" :D

Literally the only one I can find is the judoka I told you about yesterday. It's a little hard to search though, short of reading every sanction notice, as USADA has a supplement warning in every one.

http://www.usada.org/u-s-judo-athlete-ohara-accepts-sanction-rule-violation/

I'll keep looking, but most don't involve supplements at all, and most of the ones that do were cases where the athletes simply didn't read the label, or (and really, WTF were you thinking) ordered shit from china in a language they couldn't understand.

well if the info that's coming out is true it's really not romeros fault. That's if it's true.

So many people here who are either speaking out of their ass instead of listening or can't comprehend what is going on. Lets start with this guy:

I thought Luke Thomas' argument was somewhat weak too

He said there are some upstart companies that are not regulated who sell supplements, and they are easily contaminated, and so athletes shouldn't be penalised more a companies mistake.

But the athlete should be sticking to known companies not going to shitty companies and then crying its not my fault. If the risk applied to all companies then Luke's argument would be unobjectionable.

Anyway, I still don't believe Romero. These tainted supplements can be quite the perfect excuse if you know which ones are contaminated with the ingredient you would love to have an excuse for.

ALL companies sell contaminated supplements. I listened this morning, but i'm pretty sure he made that clear, even made a statement based off his research about how only 20% of protein products in places like Walgreens are not contaminated or something to that effect

Guys, I know its hard to believe 40 year old adonis Yoel isn't using, but do your own research if you're so sure these guys are 'shills'. Its very eye opening.

Helwani is a proven UFC shill bought by Dana.

Luke Thomas is a hipster douche who makes racist excuses for Jones and talks about his own height constantly LOL He has short man syndrome despite being tall. Douche.

Envious manlet detected.

Luke Thomas is the truth. Why you hating on him, cause he's a successful cook?

You dont know anything about supplements if you think "they do absolutely nothing"

Sounds like they know which supplements are tainted, get juiced and then say whoops must be the microbial traces of roids in my whey powder. Meanwhile he's jacked to the gills.

My recollection is that Jones said a bunch of stuff that made no sense and Helwani didn't call him on it.
exactly

it was a platform for jones to come across like a good guy but he even fucked that up

Mag-10?
Googling now. Shopping tomorrow.
Thanks TS.

Literally the only one I can find is the judoka I told you about yesterday. It's a little hard to search though, short of reading every sanction notice, as USADA has a supplement warning in every one.

http://www.usada.org/u-s-judo-athlete-ohara-accepts-sanction-rule-violation/

I'll keep looking, but most don't involve supplements at all, and most of the ones that do were cases where the athletes simply didn't read the label, or (and really, WTF were you thinking) ordered shit from china in a language they couldn't understand.

i had a quick go through the sanctions list and looked at everything that was a shorter ban than usual
http://www.usada.org/testing/results/sanctions/

of course that doesnt show unsanctioned atheltes

i'm always shocked when I agree with Thomas but I do in this instance.

lol - I'm not a manlet! I'm 5'7

AND A HALF!!

Bro that's manlet size 100%. If you stood next to Luke Thomas and someone took a photo portrait of Luke Thomas only the top of your scalp would be in the photo.

Luke Thomas is pretty stupid. He thinks Derrick Lewis is the heaviest hitter in UFC right now

Back