Shields needs to be suspended for his actions last night

I agree what he did was completely classless

Dude was frantically tapping while his arm was being shredded and Paul held the hold way longer again!!! Plus the eye gouges, man punching him late like that was just reaction IMO when the dude is pulling your arm off and you tapped, he keeps the hold on, youre gonna panic and react. I'm fine with what he did in the situation, Paul Harris should be stripped and suspended he's dirty and has hurt to many fighters

I think a fine should be enough for Jake.

I agree, given the circumstances should be a fine. Mazagatti should be suspended a while for letting him continuously raking the eyes.

You should be banned from making topics

I don't actually think he should be punished at all. He was retaliating against someone that was still trying to cause damage after the bell. This isn't a Paul Daley situation where he randomly walked up to his opponent after the fight and hit him. He was pissed and retaliated in the heat of the moment after numerous instances of dirty play on Palhares' part.

I don't actually think he should be punished at all. He was retaliating against someone that was still trying to cause damage after the bell. This isn't a Paul Daley situation where he randomly walked up to his opponent after the fight and hit him. He was pissed and retaliated in the heat of the moment after numerous instances of dirty play on Palhares' part.

Disagree. Doesn't matter how pissed you are, you respect the rules or you face discipline.

It would be bad for the sport if Shield's got away with a deliberate late hit just because it was against Palhares.

time to hang em up Shields, you and your blanket.

So many posters being trolled in this thread.

Fitch vs Okami: Winner gets next title shot.
Sheilds vs The winner: For the title.

Suspend Sheilds from now til the most convenient time for that match (you look like you're doing something without doing anything since Paul Harris deserved it).

Paul Harris can take the loser in a title eliminator.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back