Shevchenko/Pena

Ok sturiking is being extremely generous towards Pena. Her standup is doodoo
shes sloppy as hell but also strong , valentina needs more aggression on the ground, her standup is far superior i would hate pena to wrestlefuck a decision out of this

shes sloppy as hell but also strong , valentina needs more aggression on the ground, her standup is far superior i would hate pena to wrestlefuck a decision out of this

In honour of jon fitch retiring, wrestlefuck is henceforth known as fitching.

Shevchenko is the best striker in WMMA, so hopefully she can see her throw vs Pena, who isn't a very good striker at all.

Who do you guys have in this upcoming fight?

I hope shevchenko wins so we can get a nunes/shevchenko rematch, but I've learned over the years to not bet against Pena, she always seems to find a way to win.

Hope valentina kos her, but realistically I think Pena will fitch her.

Pena is no Fitch. She's an aggressive as hell, pit bull type fighter. Diego Sanchez would be a better fit.

Pena is no Fitch. She's an aggressive as hell, pit bull type fighter. Diego Sanchez would be a better fit.

She fitched zingano. Hardly any damage, won a 29-28, just like fitch always did.

I have a hard time seeing any 135lb woman beat Valentina outside Amanda in a 5 rounder

shes too skilled, fundamentally sound and complete/technical despite being fairly small for the weight. Her counterwrestling is on point, very good TD game, gureat sub defense and the best sturiking in WMMA and some of the best in all of MMA. Tight footwork, pivots, counters, best clinch @ 135. She have it all

best chance of beating her in a 5 rounder is starching her early like Amanda nearly did, but shes gureat at adapting and adjusting and gets better as the fight goes. Cardio is on point too

Pena is too limited IMO, might win a round do well enough in another but she will start getting pieced up and styled on the feet
This sounds stupid considering how outclassed she was in her last 2 fights but I think Ronda beats her, only because Val is criminally undersized for the division, Ronda won't have to fear getting knocked out and Val gets clinch friendly a lot.

Why does everyone who starts training at Sikjitsu fight like a hobo? I'd be actually kind of sad if Shevchenko managed to loss here.

Tough fight but I'm picking Pena.

Winner gets next title shot imo

Watch more than one fight.

Lol I've known who Julianna is since before she fought on Tuf. She beatdown one of my teammates bad before she was famous.

I'm saying she's going to fitch Valentina like she did cat.

I think Pena wins this one easily. She's gonna wrestlefuck her to death.

So happy its 5 rounds Valentina hopefully takes the fight after 2 rounds to her

My oversimplified analysis: high level striker with good grappling (Val) vs high level grappler with ok striking (Peña)=Valentina wins.
You call RUNNING forward whilst flailing "ok"? Ok.

Lol I've known who Julianna is since before she fought on Tuf. She beatdown one of my teammates bad before she was famous.

I'm saying she's going to fitch Valentina like she did cat.
Who was the girl you trained with that she beat? or if you don't want to display her name, in which gym do you/did you train?

C1B3fwpXAAA07ft.jpg:large

In honour of jon fitch retiring, wrestlefuck is henceforth known as fitching.

Wait, Fitch retired? Was it after his fight with Shields?

Edit: Never mind, just read the article. Damn, poor dude.

Back