Shevchenko for the KO

Hmm, I really enjoy when people make shit up.

She was unranked when she took her first fight in the UFC against the then #5 ranked Kaufman on eight days notice when she was in vacation in Bali. This was at 135. She then beat the much larger Holm who was only one fight off of holding the belt. She then subbed the grappler Pena, which is Pena's only submission loss.

She lost twice to Nunes who is clearly the woman's GOAT. She has four fights at 125 - her proper weight class and one was a beat-down ending in submission victory another being a highlight reel KO. Her fight with Liz was boring as hell, but I do not think she plays soccer and I doubt she has kids. She also used to fight at 135.

You can say you wish she was more active without being completely full of shit.

You didn't even address his point. That Valentina is clearly more skilled than her opponents and could be putting on spectacular fights but chooses to play it safe and fight conservatively.

I wouldn't bet on Shevchenko to KO anyone who isnt an actual bum. She landed an average on 8 strikes per round in her last fight. Anyone that pays attention to strike count numbers knows that is atrocious.

she's the most boring champion by far and one of the most boring in the ufc.

Oh boy, that was really bad timed post <45>

Back