Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://hosteddb.fightmetric.com/fights/index/4225

Shows what anyone with eyes could see.

HypnoGarcia strikes again:

2pzekiq.gif

1887808_o.gif

I thought it was pretty clear to anyone who watched that Holloway won.

The UFC's strike numbers were a joke.

I was at the fight live, Garcia won the fight (barely).

Fight Metric statistics doesn't account for aggression and the power of strikes landed.

Nice try.

Cool Gif nonetheless.

Fight Metric statistics doesn't account for aggression and the power of strikes landed.

Nice try.

Cool Gif nonetheless.

Holloway was landing cleaner and sharper and the criteria you're looking for is "effective aggression" not just aggression.

Nice try.

Cool Gif nonetheless.

I'm glad you find this entertaining:

3536122967_18eac1a631_o.gif

So aggressive! Look at that octagon control!

Last edited:
Holloway was landing cleaner and sharper and the criteria you're looking for is "effective aggression" not just aggression.

Well that's your perception, I thought Garcia did enough to win the 2nd and 3rd round.

Was dissapointed with Max but I was pretty sure that garcia won only round 2. No one was too close to being finished that's why it's fair to give the rounds to whoever landed more, except the one where Leonard got a TD.

Well that's your perception, I thought Garcia did enough to win the 2nd and 3rd round.

Well the first part of my post was my perception I suppose but the 2nd wasn't. Blind aggression doesn't and shouldn't score.

Well the first part of my post was my perception I suppose but the 2nd wasn't. Blind aggression doesn't and shouldn't score.

I obviously thought Garcia was effective enough otherwise I wouldn't have scored the fight his way. You are just implying that I am only looking for aggression for the sake of aggression and not its effectiveness.

No problem. I just like to point out others' stupidity.

You are stupid for thinking that everyone should think the same way as you. Try being more objective and maybe you wont come off like such a douche.

I obviously thought Garcia was effective enough otherwise I wouldn't have scored the fight his way. You are just implying that I am only looking for aggression for the sake of aggression and not its effectiveness.

Well forgive me for generalizing but a lot of sherdoggers (or just people in general) score off aggression without putting much thought into who's actually controlling the action. So when you use Garcia being more "aggressive" (no mention of effectiveness) as one of your lines of reasoning to him winning the fight I'm going to assume you're unfamiliar with the actual criteria.

And of course I don't find much of Leonard's flailing to meet any sort of definition of the word "effective" so there's also that.

You are stupid for thinking that everyone should think the same way as you. Try being more objective and maybe you wont come off like such a douche.

Sorry man. Garcia was flailing his arms against Holloway's shoulders the entire fight, it was obvious. If you're trying to make a case for "objectivity" you've already failed.

Learn to know what you're looking at.

Well forgive me for generalizing but a lot of sherdoggers (or just people in general) score off aggression without putting much thought into who's actually controlling the action. So when you use Garcia being more "aggressive" (no mention of effectiveness) as one of your lines of reasoning to him winning the fight I'm going to assume you're unfamiliar with the actual criteria.

And of course I don't find much of Leonard's flailing to meet any sort of definition of the word "effective" so there's also that.

Maybe I should of said effective aggression, I thought that went without saying.

I thought Garcia landed bigger shots while being aggressive. Max was clearly the more technical fighter, by far, but I thought he was a little hesitant. I actually told my brother who was sitting next to me that the decision could go either way, that should tell you how close I thought the fight was.

Maybe I should of said effective aggression, I thought that went without saying.

That's exactly my point. His aggression wasn't effective. He landed at a 25% clip while Holloway landed at 45%.

Holloway ended up landing 30 more significant strikes, and outlanded Garcia in every round.

Aggression means jack if you're eating fists to the face the entire time.

Back