Shertards and your "robberies".

Maybe I should of said effective aggression, I thought that went without saying.

I thought Garcia landed bigger shots while being aggressive. Max was clearly the more technical fighter, by far, but I thought he was a little hesitant. I actually told my brother who was sitting next to me that the decision could go either way, that should tell you how close I thought the fight was.

You'd think it should, but when decisions like Sanchez/Kampmann (just an example) happen and get adamantly defended, nothing goes without saying.

Holloway controlled the action to my eye, Leonard's aggression and pace combined with the fact Max took the fight on short notice made the fight more competitive than I anticipated but I never thought at any point Leonard was clearly winning a round. Just my opinion though.

You'd think it should, but when decisions like Sanchez/Kampmann (just an example) happen and get adamantly defended, nothing goes without saying.

Holloway controlled the action to my eye, Leonard's aggression and pace combined with the fact Max took the fight on short notice made the fight more competitive than I anticipated but I never thought at any point Leonard was clearly winning a round. Just my opinion though.

It may have been my POV as well, since I was at the fight live, which made me believe Garcia was winning. Maybe if I watch the fight on tape I would think otherwise. For me it seemed like Garcia was hurting him with his shots, and Max was a little gun shy towards the latter part of the fight.

JDS was robbed in his last fight as well IMO

crybabyw.jpg

Seriously. Just a bitch session with no discussion value.
Sorry the guy you don't like didn't get the score you think he deserved.
C'est la vie, life sucks.

Last edited:
That's exactly my point. His aggression wasn't effective. He landed at a 25% clip while Holloway landed at 45%.

Holloway ended up landing 30 more significant strikes, and outlanded Garcia in every round.

Aggression means jack if you're eating fists to the face the entire time.

Hey uhh, I just started watching at UFC 152, and Jon Jones is better than Wanderlei Silva, Fedor and all of Pride combined.

Back