• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sherparents - what’s the appropriate reaction here? Sherlawyers chime in too please.

Same but I don’t expect people to treat my kid exactly like I do. Leave the scaring the shit out of them to me. I pay a day care to take care of my kid that’s it.
Kids are just weird at that age. I took my niece two blocks from the house to get her icecream. The whole time she is fine and we had no issues. The moment she sees my sister then she starts crying like I abused her or something.

I get what those people did was wrong but I don't think it would leave lasting damage on the kids. The call for law enforcement and child services is too much. You can complain and have them sacked if you want but most likely the center will kill off all Halloween celebrations to prevent any issues.

Kids are just weird at that age. I took my niece two blocks from the house to get her icecream. The whole time she is fine and we had no issues. The moment she sees my sister then she starts crying like I abused her or something.

I get what those people did was wrong but I don't think it would leave lasting damage on the kids. The call for law enforcement and child services is too much. You can complain and have them sacked if you want but most likely the center will kill off all Halloween celebrations to prevent any issues.

Oh man I know my son is weird as fuck. Doesn’t want almost any adult even saying anything to him but plays with any kid like they are bff from the minute he meets them. If he gets used to the adult being around he’s better though.

I do think the punishment here is way overboard. A simple hey don’t do that is all I would need as a parent.

Oh man I know my son is weird as fuck. Doesn’t want almost any adult even saying anything to him but plays with any kid like they are bff from the minute he meets them. If he gets used to the adult being around he’s better though.

I do think the punishment here is way overboard. A simple hey don’t do that is all I would need as a parent.

with so many kids in the room some most likely will be way more effected by what she did. and i'm sure most would agree that it's too early to call 'em out for being a buncha pussies. so where is the line for her actions based on different consequences? if one kid has nightmares for one week, if one kid has sleep habit disrupted for a year because of this?

with so many kids in the room some most likely will be way more effected by what she did. and i'm sure most would agree that it's too early to call 'em out for being a buncha pussies. so where is the line for her actions based on different consequences? if one kid has nightmares for one week, if one kid has sleep habit disrupted for a year because of this?

I have no clue. This would just be what I would want as a parent. A simple don’t do that is good with me. Something like the above would be between that parent and the day care. I’ve scared my son worse than this and he was fine but like you said they are all different.

I just don't like her screaming so loudly at those kids.

Other than that it's pretty okay IMO.

+1

I feel like just wearing the mask into the room, walking around and scaring some kids before taking it off would be a non-issue. But getting in their faces and screaming that loudly while chasing them around was out of line. That bitch deserves to be named and shamed.

This reminds me of an incident on vacation 2 years ago. I was at the hotel kiddy pool with my son who was 4 at the time (about same age as the kids in the video) and he was splashing around with the other kids. Then some fat fucking whale rolls in with her kid and decides to play "sea monster." Getting in the pool, she made the water level go up about 12 inches. Then she lies on her fat fucking stomach with her kid on her back and starts screaming very loudly while rolling around the pool chasing and scaring the other kids. I'm like WTF but my kid is kind of going with it and laughing while trying to get away so I leave it alone. The bitch keeps screaming and it's starting to get very weird. Then she lunges at my kid (who got out of the pool) and he's legit scared and jerks backward, losing his balance and falling on the concrete deck, skinning his knee. So his knee is bleeding, he's crying and I run over, pick him up and take him away to get cleaned up. The whale sees this and just goes back to her kid without an apology or anything. I had to fight the urge to go over and confront the whale. But had I done it in that moment, I would have filled the kiddy pool with uppercuts and that bitch wasn't worth it.

Last edited:
I'm always surprised how readily people assume that someone who wants to spend 8-10 hours a day around kids must be doing so with noble intentions.
LOL yup. It's like Louis CK's bit about scout leaders.

Skip to 3:19

+1

I feel like just wearing the mask into the room, walking around and scaring some kids before taking it off would be a non-issue. But getting in their faces and screaming that loudly while chasing them around was out of line. That bitch deserves to be named and shamed.

This reminds me of an incident on vacation 2 years ago. I was at the hotel kiddy pool with my son who was 4 at the time (about same age as the kids in the video) and he was splashing around with the other kids. Then some fat fucking whale rolls in with her kid and decides to play "sea monster." Getting in the pool, she made the water level go up about 12 inches. Then she lies on her fat fucking stomach with her kid on her back and starts screaming very loudly while rolling around the pool chasing and scaring the other kids. I'm like WTF but my kid is kind of going with it and laughing while trying to get away so I leave it alone. The bitch keeps screaming and it's starting to get very weird. Then she lunges at my kid (who got out of the pool) and he's legit scared and jerks backward, losing his balance and falling on the concrete deck, skinning his knee. So his knee is bleeding, he's crying and I run over, pick him up and take him away to get cleaned up. The whale sees this and just goes back to her kid without an apology or anything. I wanted to calm my kid down but had to fight the urge to go over and confront the whale. But had I done that in that moment, I probably would have filled the pool with uppercuts and that bitch wasn't worth it.
For real. I hate the screaming and getting on those children faces so bad ughhh. These adults need to check on their ridiculous behavior.

Luckily your kid doesnt hit his head falling down brother. A lot of weird people out here in the world.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...puts-Halloween-mask-SCREAMS-children-bad.html

daycare worker was trying to have some innocent fun but because someone video taped it now a few are out of jobs.

Big deal or not a big deal?

how would you react if this happened to your kid?

sherlaw - is there any laws potentially broken here?
Fuck that bish! She should not be around children.
She most likely gave those kids mental trauma for the rest of their lives.
That's why mental disorders are thru the roof in our society!

Back