• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sherparents - what’s the appropriate reaction here? Sherlawyers chime in too please.

i am not speaking for everyone, but some children can be hit really hard by something like this. getting hurt and getting introduced to horror are different things.

I genuinely hope you don't have children.

You guys are pumping a dry well with this dude.

Either he's trolling, or he has a deep seeded need to believe that allowing someone to victimize your kid is good parenting.

If it's the former, you're just playing into it. If it's the later... I'm not sure you'd want to get that idea across to him even if you could.

Some children may be traumatized, some may not, but I don't believe for a second any would gain anything from this.

This. Acting like this is going to make 3 year olds tougher is such asinine thinking.

Dumb, but definitely not illegal.

Maybe, but could this not be seen as a form of abuse? The focus seems to be on the scaring of them, but say she was maskless and doing the same thing in their faces. Still not illegal?

This. Acting like this is going to make 3 year olds tougher is such asinine thinking.

Maybe, but could this not be seen as a form of abuse? The focus seems to be on the scaring of them, but say she was maskless and doing the same thing in their faces. Still not illegal?

Yes, they have all been charged with child abuse.

they did get charged so i guess they did something the state saw as a violation and a potential crime

I believe the bar for abuse is set higher than that. She should have taken a hint when they started crying backed off. Still, I think a warning was in order before outright firing her. It's all very crazy.

Sherbros, If you can swing it, make sure your wife stays home with your kids, don't drop them off at some daycare if you can help it.

If you leave your young babies and toddlers off at some daycare you never know what they will be doing to your kids. They certainly don't love your kids like you do and some are willing to psychologically scar your son or daughter for a feeling of power over the vulnerable

I wouldn't doubt if some of these kids are scarred and won't go to sleep at night. Might need counseling over this. And if these evil witches did this on camera, what else are they doing to these kids when the camera isn't on?

This was pure evil to do this to babies and 2 and 3 year olds.

Last edited:
Back