• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sherdogger Gregolian has passed away

Winslow was a gimmick account that read the ‘Benny Blanco’ thread from years ago and decided to do his own version of that troll job.
Was he? I didn’t see how that resolved itself, I just remember a RIP thread about him and his complete disappearance

Hope that Greg, Hunterscreed, Kansas, Charles/Charlie Brown, Legs Mahoney, EJAXX, Conrad, Braz (and whoever else I'm missing) are posting in the great forum in the sky right now.
Wait... Braz... as in Braziluvr (former mod) died?

wtf - I hope that's not true

This thread was hard to read through - had no clue about some of the passings. I didn't post here for like 6 years.

Many of you won't remember him but Bishop was a true OG and there was always speculation he passed away... just stopped posting one day.

This thread was hard to read through - had no clue about some of the passings. I didn't post here for like 6 years.
Yes Braz. He passed away many years ago from a drug overdose. His real name was Travis. He posted about his struggles a lot on the offshoots (pill addiction) and one day it caught up to him. Only 37 years old. His memorial page at the funeral home was littered with sherdog and offshoot posters leaving comments.

Yes Braz. He passed away many years ago from a drug overdose. His real name was Travis. He posted about his struggles a lot on the offshoots (pill addiction) and one day it caught up to him. Only 37 years old. His memorial page at the funeral home was littered with sherdog and offshoot posters leaving comments.
oh man..... thanks for telling me

that's heartbreaking and makes me pretty sad - considered him a true Sherbud many years ago (back in the golden age of the OT)

Was he? I didn’t see how that resolved itself, I just remember a RIP thread about him and his complete disappearance

Before he started all the ‘I have cancer’ shit he posted with us in the OT for a while to mixed reviews. In pm’s he basically admitted to me and apparently a few others that the Winslow account was a troll gimmick and that he had another older account he posted on for regular stuff, he told me the name of the account (which I can’t recall anymore)..

..anyway, not long after that he and another poster RR started going at it about something and after RR really got under his skin Winslow went as far as claiming he and several others were actually running the account ‘for amusement’ (no idea how true that part was, could have been desperation to make it seem like the shit talk wasn’t bothering him).. he left the OT for a bit after that then popped back in the Mayberry for a while.. prior to all that someone had bumped one of the Blanco suicide threads and Winslow wouldn’t shut up about what a great idea for a troll job it was..

.. months later he started the ‘cancer’ shit.. some of us called him out on it.. not long after he claimed he was on his death bed and would have to cease posting his ‘other’ account was spotted posting regularly and an Admin (Mod at the time tho iirc) looked into and confirmed the ip was pretty much the same.. so we called him out on it again and oddly enough who logs back in weeks after claiming he was too sick to post anymore and about to die.. Winslow lol

Bottom line is, I’ll never not believe all that was bullshit. And never bought into it from the very beginning given the history of that account.

My goodness I can only imagine the mixed bag of comments on that memorial page lol.. I liked Braz tho, fun dude to post with

Seemed like a genuinely good guy, awful.

This thread is filled with love, I hope someone shares it with his family so they know how many people genuinely miss him.
Cool to see.
I have been in contact with one of his irl friends. I told him how he is mourned here, and what we as a collective thought of him. His friend was already aware of this place and that Greg had a lot of friends here. He said that he will pass it along to Greg's family.

Damn man that really hit me. I recognize and interacted with almost all these posters.
I was supposed to be meeting up with EJAXX the day after he OD'd. That thankfully didn't end up catastrophic, just an ER visit. He was such a good guy, it's tragic to think he got shot in the back by some gang drug dealer...I spoke to his mum on the phone and texted back and forth for a while and while she was upset she knew it was always coming.

Hey TeTe, is there anyway to get a Sherdog remembrance thread or something of the sort for all the passings? Grego was a solid dude.

damn oct. braz has been gone a while. and some of the comments on his page were not good iirc. good ole fwi folks

sorry bud. had to report this post as a pip. see you in 30