• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sherdogger Gregolian has passed away

Hope that Greg, Hunterscreed, Kansas, Charles/Charlie Brown, Legs Mahoney, EJAXX, Conrad, Braz (and whoever else I'm missing) are posting in the great forum in the sky right now.
Winslow IIRC is on that list.

I’ve been part of a few forums that had lists of confirmed members that passed on. It was both fascinating and depressing to see.

I keep hoping that this is some bullshit and he'll pop up and be like "Gotcha!". The reality is depressing as shit. I said my piece in the Arcade thread, but man we've lost a lot of good Dawggers over the years. It never gets easier.

Commented in the other thread but I’ll post here too. R.I.P I’ll raise a glass to him on Thursday. We’ve lost quite a few posters the last few years, really sad shit. We really shouldn’t take life for granted

Nothing confirmed yet. He was 33. Some said he was a bit sick recently but nothing serious.

I think someone posted he had pneumonia

Last edited:
Commented in the other thread but I’ll post here too. R.I.P I’ll raise a glass to him on Thursday. We’ve lost quite a few posters the last few years, really sad shit. We really shouldn’t take life for granted

I think someone posted he had phemonia

Phemonia?

I keep hoping that this is some bullshit and he'll pop up and be like "Gotcha!". The reality is depressing as shit. I said my piece in the Arcade thread, but man we've lost a lot of good Dawggers over the years. It never gets easier.

I walked into work one morning to find out that a guy I'd known for years, whom everyone liked, had passed away over the weekend. He'd been in good health up until then, and it was such a shock that many of us had trouble believing it. This guy was known for silly practical jokes, and more than one person that day joked that faking his own death was his ultimate piss-take. As I told my boss,

"If he turned up right now, I don't know whether I'd punch him or bro-hug him. Probably both" :(

I never had any interaction with him but I remember there was a Gregolian who posted on the ufc gamefaqs board years ago and then i saw him here...dunno if the same person but that's really sad, especially to die at 33. I hope he went peacefully and his family are OK. RIP

Winslow IIRC is on that list.

I’ve been part of a few forums that had lists of confirmed members that passed on. It was both fascinating and depressing to see.

Winslow was a gimmick account that read the ‘Benny Blanco’ thread from years ago and decided to do his own version of that troll job.