Sherdogger breaks into pizza shop, then makes pineapple pizza before robbing it

I have a buddy from Brooklyn who gets legit upset at even the mention of pineapple on pizza lol. Apparently, that’s against some kind of New York pizza eating code.

He told me that fruit doesn’t belong on pizza. When I asked him about tomato, he looked at me like I was high and said “That’s a fucking vegetable, Bro.”

I can’t remember the last time I laughed that hard.

Man that threw me for loop trying to get my head around it as a little kid. Tomato's a fruit WTF don't pull my shank.

Pumpkin is a vegetable?? You don't make pie out of a vegetable stop lying to me.

Pineapple is great on pizza. Pepperoni, bacon, pineapple! If you can find a BBQ sauce that's a good change of pace on that pizza from normal sauce too.

Also......dumb burglar for stealing the car too. Not only does he get burglary charges against him he also gets to pile on the grand theft auto charges. Nice! AND I believe if the DA pushed, the idea of a fake gun could also bump the charges b/c he was intended to threaten someone with it if he encountered someone there.

So the pizza making idiot goes from simple robbery in the middle of the night to auto theft and potentially using a weapon during the burglary.

And if you hate pineapple on pizza you are probably the type of person who thinks Chicago style deep dish pizza is awesome when in reality it's basically a casserole.

I wonder why police won't give up his name.

I didn't know that was an option.

Back