Sherdog Strongman Discussion V2

New Shaw Strength Podcast episode with Terry Hollands ( might be the possbility of a Graham Hicks one too i'd guess as he's out there with Terry and Grahams the UK supplier for Evolution Athletics)

That was a great competition, especially Victoria Long on day 2 for the women's comp

Reactions: PEB
That was a great competition, especially Victoria Long on day 2 for the women's comp
I was a bit worried for her after day 1, but she really proved her favorite status in day 2. Absolutely brilliant performance. Also Rebecca Robert on the Wheel of Pain was ridiculous. So far ahead of everyone else.

As for the men, great performance by Mitch. Good to have Mateusz back as well, he's still not at 100% so the best is yet to come. Also really bummed that Pavlo got injured. Would have been on the podium otherwise. IMO he's the guy with the most potential of everyone right now. Just needs to get some more experience and shore up some weaknesses and he'll be a threat to any title.

I was a bit worried for her after day 1, but she really proved her favorite status in day 2. Absolutely brilliant performance. Also Rebecca Robert on the Wheel of Pain was ridiculous. So far ahead of everyone else.

As for the men, great performance by Mitch. Good to have Mateusz back as well, he's still not at 100% so the best is yet to come. Also really bummed that Pavlo got injured. Would have been on the podium otherwise. IMO he's the guy with the most potential of everyone right now. Just needs to get some more experience and shore up some weaknesses and he'll be a threat to any title.

Yeah Rebecca's performance was great, shame about that dropped Deadlift though, reminded me of Bobby's perfomance last year after being an alternate.

I hope Pavlo hasn't injured himself anymore after carrying on.

Is Eddie hall a fat bastard again now? Saw

And he's massive. I thought he was bodybuilding and shit. Which was mental because his body is aesthetically appalling!

This is pretty interesting.

Back