Sherdog Strongman Discussion V2

How old was Martins when he moved over from Latvia? I gotta look that up now.

Edit 4 years old.

He has actually lived in the Continental US. Longer than I have.
It's funny he did a video with his video guy where he returned to Massachusetts during an east coast swing. I was like heck I known that corner lol. Seen it plenty of times during visits to the area. My brother-in-law an my sister lived there for over 15 years after they graduated together. Very nice area but in the middle of nowere an almost everyone except farmers or worked for the university.

A few days late on this one

Big Loz and Liz do a deep dive on the different times big Z and Shaw went against each other in comp they end up with 12 to 9 in favour of Z for the different times , he had a better result than Brian in a Strongman Comp. Shaw is my favorite strongman ever ,but Big Z definitely has the Best resume and is easily the Strongman Goat.

Jesus Christ I hope Thor lays him out.
Nice he is willing to donate 1.2 million to a charity but he sounds like a dic# about it.

Last edited:
I don't know my excuse these are old guys lol.

Martins the Mediator

I like how Martins is sitting on an atlas stone at the time lol. Oleksii threw shade at Martins and Rogue recently in explaining he position at the end of the Rogue event. All these guys need to hope on higher paying events so they can compete less then what seems 8 to 10 times a year. Heck original strongest man plans on running like 8 events alone. Guys should focus on max 5 events a year they are more messed up at each event lately greed is setting in with event organizers.

Last edited:
I like how Martins is sitting on an atlas stone at the time lol. Oleksii threw shade at Martins and Rogue recently in explaining he position at the end of the Rogue event. All these guys need to hope on higher paying events so they can compete less then what seems 8 to 10 times a year. Heck original strongest man plans on running like 8 events alone. Guys should focus on max 5 events a year they are more messed up at each event lately greed is setting in with event organizers.
I must have missed that. What did Oleksii say?

I must have missed that. What did Oleksii say?
Basically was Martins got to be better prepared and results would have been different if he was not dealing with health issues basically. He also talked about his traveling time and number of events. Basically it was very unusual of him to seek what seems a little like sourer grapes of him. He like the Rogue event but seemed a little taken back by the events arrangement.

Basically was Martins got to be better prepared and results would have been different if he was not dealing with health issues basically. He also talked about his traveling time and number of events. Basically it was very unusual of him to seek what seems a little like sourer grapes of him. He like the Rogue event but seemed a little taken back by the events arrangement.

I think rogue had a great set up and was very crowd and viewer friendly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwaszak
Back