Sherdog Poster in action... Me

BSFT

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Just a quick post, I'm making my return to MMA competition tonight in Cameron MO, and will be fighting for an amateur title belt. I'll post a vid later, win or lose, but hopefully win. That is all.

EDIT:

adding the video, i'm the taller guy in the green shorts.

Last edited:
good luck! Flying scissor heal hook!

Good luck and hope you have fun!

Hope ya win!

JUST BLEED!

oh, wrong forum i guess...

Good luck!

I'll have video later, but I won via KO at 1:24 of the first rd, thanks for all the support!

dam thtas awesome man!!

great work!!

what weight div? get that video up niggha

Here's the video:

i'm the taller guy in the green trunks.

nice fight.

you dropped your hands completely before you shot in to initiate the clinch.

after the groin shot was the ref going to let you go back to the clinch?

nice fight.

you dropped your hands completely before you shot in to initiate the clinch.

after the groin shot was the ref going to let you go back to the clinch?

yeah, i wasn't really happy with my hands at all, 2.5 years of ring rust i guess. after the ref seperated us, he said go to "my" corner, but that's where we were already at, so i told him, "this is my corner" and after a bit of vapor lock, the ref said "i don't give a f*ck, go to the other one" lol

Just a quick post, I'm making my return to MMA competition tonight in Cameron MO, and will be fighting for an amateur title belt. I'll post a vid later, win or lose, but hopefully win. That is all.

Good luck man! (Also, love your sig).

edit: my bad man, just came on to wish you good luck and posted immediately without reading thread. gonna watch the fight now

Awesome job sir! I was going to post the I Am A Champion video, but I think I will anyway as a mean's to celebrate your victory!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back