• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sherdog owes an apology to Stephen A Smith

Stephen A Smith was always right, Cerrone was happy to collect the money. Toe Brogan too scared to call it out for what it is.

I never disagreed with this take. Joe Rogan owes him an apology more than anyone else
I don't typically attack guys that have an opinion that are not from the MMA world. It's weird, plus we have way worse people such as Robin Black and Brendan Swab to keep us busy, 😂.

Last edited:
The thing I don’t understand is why was he always shy in big fights?

What’s so different compared to the normal ones? It’s not like Cerrone hasn’t fought and also won against some top of the food chain opponents over the course of his career.

I get that increased media attention can be difficult to deal with but surely the differences aren’t that big?

The thing I don’t understand is why was he always shy in big fights?

What’s so different compared to the normal ones? It’s not like Cerrone hasn’t fought and also won against some top of the food chain opponents over the course of his career.

I get that increased media attention can be difficult to deal with but surely the differences aren’t that big?
I guess for Cowboy it was too big for him for whatever reason. He pooped the bed everytime they threw him in a big fight. Lol

Everyone who isn't a complete mong knew that Smith was obviously correct at the time. It's just that most MMA media members and fans are complete mongs.

The only question with this fight is whether Cowboy mentally collapsed or whether he outright threw the fight. While it is more likely that he just froze, perhaps the lady doth protest too much by openly talking about it...

If it is the conspiracy option, I don't think it was an explicit fix, perhaps Cowboy just knew that was expected of him as his end of the deal for getting the fight.

I wouldn't be surprised if we also see Chandler talking about 'being overwhelmed by the bright lights' too.
He had a free takedown seconds into the fight and he backed off, he wanted out from the get go or he was paid out. whatever.

This would mean that Conor hasn't won an actual competitive MMA fight since Obama was in office against Eddie Alvarez on November 12, 2016.
Current odds:
Conor -115
Chandler -105
It’s hard to bet on Chandler tho knowing he’s lost a bunch and now been out for like 2 years

Dude, look at every time he fought a top 5 guy.
Oh you mean like:
  • Going to war with Benson Henderson for a championship in an incredible FOTN performance
  • Going the distance with RDA
  • Taking out Barboza
  • Going the distance with Alvarez
Most of his losses in the first 10 years of his career were incredibly entertaining decision losses. Losing to better fighters isn't quitting you fucking dweeb.

Oh you mean like:
  • Going to war with Benson Henderson for a championship in an incredible FOTN performance
  • Taking out Barboza
Most of his losses in the first 10 years of his career were incredibly entertaining decision losses. Losing to better fighters isn't quitting you fucking dweeb.

Cerrone would be better remembered if he just got W's against washed up ex champions a handful of times. he would have matched up favorably against Chandler, Alvarez, Pettis, etc in the 2018ish to present time period.

It’s hard to bet on Chandler tho knowing he’s lost a bunch and now been out for like 2 years

A year and a half. And he's been competitive in those fights. Conor hasn't fought in twice that time and in his last fight he looked terrible.

"Prime Conor" hasn't been seen in 7 and a half years.

Stephen A Smith was always right, Cerrone was happy to collect the money. Toe Brogan too scared to call it out for what it is.
Shoulder strikes, dude. Shoulder strikes.
I mean, come on. Then when he laid down on the ground he planted his hand and didn't defend against strikes.

This would mean that Conor hasn't won an actual competitive MMA fight since Obama was in office against Eddie Alvarez on November 12, 2016.
Current odds:
Conor -115
Chandler -105
Please stop using "since obama was in office" as a metric, it's really dumb.
Hey dude how many football fields tall are you?

Oh you mean like:
  • Taking out Barboza
Either Cerrone's dad or son confirmed, no one get's mad and calls people dweeb over that quitter.

Stephen A. Smith bless. All these sub-par-midgets can't mess with Stephen (CunTart McSnorter and Hogan)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back