Sherdog needs to stop bringing up Sara Mcmann

No love for Gina?

Gina is very attractive, p4p hottest woman in MMA...

But as a fighter she was nothing special.. A journeyman Muay Thai fighter with little grappling experience (if any), that very much like Cyborg padded her record with incredibly undersized and unskilled competition, while routinely coming in over the weight limit herself.

But as a fighter she was nothing special.. A journeyman Muay Thai fighter with little grappling experience (if any), that very much like Cyborg padded her record with incredibly undersized and unskilled competition, while routinely coming in over the weight limit herself.

Glad i'm not the only one who thinks this :)

You can tell by the way that she throws a punch that she's one of the more talented fighters physically, but seems to lack the mental game and intangibles. You'd think a fairly fast puncher with power and a great wrestling would be enough to dominate most WMMA competition, but she often doesn't put it all together.

So much this^ McMann frustrates me as she has the potential. I think ole girl needs to find a new camp to help bring out and cultivate her potential.

oh my god dude, shut the fuck up and get laid.

edit: didn't realize this was a bumped thread, thought you just made ANOTHER mcmann bash thread.

She's 7-1 and only lost to a roided up beast of a fighter... I'd say she's more than nothing special.

to discredit Cyborg competition even more. That is not even the best win on Rousey's record.

Has sherdog actaully seen Mcmann fight? She won a medal in 2004 and completely missed the team in 2008.

Lost to Murphy
Lost to Tate
Lost to Rousey
Beat Gaff
Arguably lost to Baszler

Sherdog really needs to stop pretending she is elite and great win for somebody.

icon11.gif

Well she had the best odds against Ronda of any of Ronda's UFC fights at -705. So technically speaking, she was Ronda's best win. Everyone else was even a bigger underdog. So if we're saying McCann isn't that good, than what does that say about Ronda's other "opponents"?

Back