Sherdog needs to stop bringing up Sara Mcmann

cybernetics

Green Belt
Reaction score
to discredit Cyborg competition even more. That is not even the best win on Rousey's record.

Has sherdog actaully seen Mcmann fight? She won a medal in 2004 and completely missed the team in 2008.

Lost to Murphy
Lost to Tate
Lost to Rousey
Beat Gaff
Arguably lost to Baszler

Sherdog really needs to stop pretending she is elite and great win for somebody.

icon11.gif

She's okay, but not great. She beat Murphy according to two of the judges, so at least change that to arguably lost to.

Mcman was handling Rousey on the feet until that terrible stoppage.

Sherdog doesn't bring up Sara McMann. We discuss only Conor and Ronda.

Sherdog should stop..? WTF? I have never seen anyone bringing her up

I thought she could beat Miesha, but she's still a decent fighter.

She is the most overrated blanket in the ufc, I have no interest in she-Fitch at all

She is still better than most of Cyborgs wins

In fact, Coenen is probably the only person Cyborg beat thats better

You can tell by the way that she throws a punch that she's one of the more talented fighters physically, but seems to lack the mental game and intangibles. You'd think a fairly fast puncher with power and a great wrestling would be enough to dominate most WMMA competition, but she often doesn't put it all together.

to discredit Cyborg competition even more. That is not even the best win on Rousey's record.

Has sherdog actaully seen Mcmann fight? She won a medal in 2004 and completely missed the team in 2008.

Lost to Murphy
Lost to Tate
Lost to Rousey
Beat Gaff
Arguably lost to Baszler

Sherdog really needs to stop pretending she is elite and great win for somebody.

icon11.gif

name me 3 better fighters on Cyborgs resume

I like her, she seems like such a nice girl. What an unfortunate tattoo though.

Lost to Murphy
Lost to Tate
Lost to Rousey
Beat Gaff
Arguably lost to Baszler

icon11.gif

Sara is still a better win than anyone Cyborg has fought in the last 2 years.

Without McMann, the UFC wouldn't be able to build up other girls by letting them beat her. If a girl beats a silver medalist Olympic wrestler then they are ready for the bronze medalist Olympic judoer.

Back