SHERDOG MOVIE CLUB: Let's pick the Week 237 movie!

Let's pick the Week 237 movie!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All terribly shit. But i pick rounders. You guys don't know good movies. Try stuff made prior to 1975...yeah there are a few gems after that...reservoir dogs for example but few and far between from golden ages of Hollywood.
26h5.jpg

I told you beforehand I felt Rounders would be in last due to everyone having seen it...multiple times. I'm pretty shocked there was little interest in both Hard Eight as well as Uncut Gems.
Solid opinion, I have seen the other 2 you mentioned but missed rounders. Think I was already too old when it came out to give a fuck.

All terribly shit. But i pick rounders. You guys don't know good movies. Try stuff made prior to 1975...yeah there are a few gems after that...reservoir dogs for example but few and far between from golden ages of Hollywood.
Well either join or shut it!

In the meanwhile, I've been reacquainted with that old Bastard COVID19 so I'll be posting my review in a feverish delirium.:cool: (Seriously though I'm ok it's just like a mild cold... or maybe it IS a mild cold I dunno the home-tests were all booked-up)
Damn, looks like the virus targets high profile people (presidents, prime ministers...). o_O

Back