SHERDOG MOVIE CLUB: Let's pick the Week 123 movie!

Let's pick the week 123 Movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The-Big-Lebowski-WTF-Expression-While-Checking-Things-Out.gif

That kid's voice is like nails on a chalkboard for me.

Your own google machine seems to have broken when you started listing garbage like Top Gun and Star Wars:D

Says the guy excited for john wick 3 and a fast and furious spin off?? Lol

The first half of this year has been pretty limited for new stuff I'd actively try and track down at the cinema beyond standard blockbusters but this do seem to be looking up a bit.

Cold War - I thought Ida was excellent, not getting too preachy and just selling things via its drama/visuals so I can imagine a similar style done well for a romance as at the very end of that film, I'v been expecting Joanna Kulig to become sucessful since Elles so maybe this will be it?

Mandy - Obviously...

The Favourite - Interesting to see Lathmos break away from the style of his previous 4 films a little and the trailer makes it look a lot of fun with Coleman really seeming to get into the role.

Mektoub, My Love - Is this ever going to get a non festival release? more sex and class issues from Kechiche to make the liberal establishment feel uncomfortable I'd imagine? maybe distributers feeling the #metoo pinch?

Honestly big blockbusters aren't exactly appealing at the moment besides the infinity war sequel, I do still have some trust in Jackson but Infernal Machines looks VERY young adultish. My Interest in Starwars is sadly pretty much flat lined now unless someone grovels to get Gareth Edwards back.

Last edited:
Top 5 Movies for 2019.

5. IT: Chapter Two
4. Bond 25
3. John Wick 3
2. Glass
1. Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Back