Sherdog lives..

Sherdog got up like

giphy.gif

Yea, but the Sherdog fight was Fixed!!
:mad:

It's a measurement to make sure people aren't using bots to attack the site. It scans your device for personal information to verify that you're a real human being and uploads it to the cloud for future reference.

No wonder the site was down... Sherdoggers are NOT "Human Beings"!
:(

We're back. I couldn't even get on to post about technical difficulties or what was going on. Our issues seem to be resolved, but please let us know if you have additional connectivity issues. The sites affected included all Mandatory properties, and not just Sherdog.com.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

You don't know what you got until it's gone...

Over half the members here are closed minded morons, then there are incels, trolls and shills. Not to mentio.............

..........oh, let you know if I have further "connectivity issues"

Last night was rough. Sherdog is my main hobby and I was having a very difficult time getting through the evening with the site being down. Probably refreshed Sherdog over 1000 times on my phone and computer. I had made some great threads with excellent discourse going on both here and in the WR and I was in total panic mode being unable to respond.

Not being able to discuss the contender series with the Sherdog guys was terrible.
Ended up getting in a big argument with my wife and watching anyway. How did everyone else do without Sherdog

Who cares about Sherdog, tell us about that fight with the Wife!
;)

I think they accidentally banned the database user account.

The mods are too trigger happy with their yellow cards, double yellows and bans. IMO.

Thought I was legitimately banned from sherdog for good - as in not even being able to get on the site.

Wonder if anyone else thought the same ...
I wondered for a split second, but I hadn't done anything. Then I thought, maybe this is a good thing. I can be free again.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy than sherdog

Back