Sherdog lives..

Spent the night rocking back and forth in the fetal position drowning in whiskey

It's a measurement to make sure people aren't using bots to attack the site. It scans your device for personal information to verify that you're a real human being and uploads it to the cloud for future reference.
basically spyware

5xly5g.jpg

We're back. I couldn't even get on to post about technical difficulties or what was going on. Our issues seem to be resolved, but please let us know if you have additional connectivity issues. The sites affected included all Mandatory properties, and not just Sherdog.com.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

You don't know what you got until it's gone...
The pop ups on sherdog mobile are worse that ****hub, maybe you guys need some better security?

Last night was rough. Sherdog is my main hobby and I was having a very difficult time getting through the evening with the site being down. Probably refreshed Sherdog over 1000 times on my phone and computer. I had made some great threads with excellent discourse going on both here and in the WR and I was in total panic mode being unable to respond.

Not being able to discuss the contender series with the Sherdog guys was terrible.
Ended up getting in a big argument with my wife and watching anyway. How did everyone else do without Sherdog
I refreshed 20 times on my phone and computer. The contender series was way less fun to watch without the live discussion. Especially with the Kuramagomedov vs Williams fight turning into a war ; And then neither fighter got signed. Also Woodson's casual jump knee finish and Quarantillo's third round performance were great but it felt off without the live discussion.

cmon sherdog no one cares enough about you to ddos you lets be real

I refreshed 20 times on my phone and computer. The contender series was way less fun to watch without the live discussion. Especially with the Kuramagomedov vs Williams fight turning into a war ; And then neither fighter got signed. Also Woodson's casual jump knee finish and Quarantillo's third round performance were great but it felt off without the live discussion.
yeah I honestly thought Kuramagomedov had done enough to get signed.
He had a war out there. And only been doing martial arts for 6 or 7 years.
I was quite impressed. and his opponent did great too.

Yelled down to the street calling random people beta cucks. Screamed "Tony Ferguson is GOAT" a few times. Begged some strangers to "like" what I said. It just wasn't the same tho

So you're the dude who accosted me today! Hopefully my bodyguard didn't rough you up badly enough for you to sue...

But seriously I thought I'd been banned for a moment as well. I've actually been forbidden to view a site after being banned from it before so for me the worry was real.

We're back. I couldn't even get on to post about technical difficulties or what was going on. Our issues seem to be resolved, but please let us know if you have additional connectivity issues. The sites affected included all Mandatory properties, and not just Sherdog.com.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

You don't know what you got until it's gone...
I just had problems getting on. Took about a whole 45 seconds for the forum to pull up by desktop.

It was happening again about 20 minutes ago <Eek2.0>

You guys should've updated the twitter with some info. It was just a stream of random news. Everyone knows the forum is what makes sherdog great.

tenor.gif

Waiting for the site to load...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back