Sherdog: Land of double standards

GinjaNinja23

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
You people really amaze me sometimes. You are so disrespectful to fighters.
Yes guys Ronda isn't as skilled all around as a male ok we get it.
But you fuckers seem to forget WMMA is still kinda fresh the women are getting better everyday in my opinion.

You assholes go wild over a sloppy Wand, Shogun, Hendo, Nog brawl, yall try to say its legendary haha. But when women go out there and have a brawl they're just unskilled, etc. You people are a joke.
Ronda would beat all of your asses lol but yall act like she ain't shit.

I'm not even a huge fan of WMMA but yall are just WOW.
I'm happy those two delivered they went out and fuckin threw down they lived to the hype. Most men cant say that.

Oh and for people who think it's ridiculous that Ronda couldn't sub a man is just dumb. Look at Royce he subbed Dan the Beast.
She has a great skill set and knows how to market. Is it her fault she just the best? Shit yall even try to say Anderson Silva didn't fight anybody lol. Not there fault thag they're better than there whole division.

There's a discrepancy in their skills between them and her as great as space between this earth and next galaxy, whether you call it brawl or whatever it is.

Ronda's stand up already looked awful anyways

It looked like two small girls had an issue between each other, which is true,

then had a rock them sock them fight, which is true,

then one chick got ktfo from an armpunch, which is true.

Ronda hype became the biggest hype job I've ever seen in my life. She's good, don't get me wrong, but if you listen to what some people talk about him, you would think she would outstrike Samart with one hand, pin Saitiev with eyes closed, and armbar Garcia without using her fingers.

It doesnt matter what ronda does,shes so popular that contrarian basement dwellers on computers their mom paid for gotta bitch about everything no matter how good it was.

There's a discrepancy in their skills between them and her as great as space between this earth and next galaxy, whether you call it brawl or whatever it is.

Why is this even a thing? It's mma, not the aesthetics of Western boxing technique as performed by a female judoka.

But you fuckers seem to forget WMMA is still kinda fresh the women are getting better everyday in my opinion.

You assholes go wild over a sloppy Wand, Shogun, Hendo, Nog brawl, yall try to say its legendary haha. But when women go out there and have a brawl they're just unskilled, etc. You people are a joke.

I'm happy those two delivered they went out and fuckin threw down they lived to the hype. Most men cant say that.

Oh and for people who think it's ridiculous that Ronda couldn't sub a man is just dumb. Look at Royce he subbed Dan the Beast.
She has a great skill set and knows how to market. Is it her fault she just the best? Shit yall even try to say Anderson Silva didn't fight anybody lol. Not there fault thag they're better than there whole division.

i agree, sherdog is full of a bunch of just bleed pussies compensating for their virgin tiny dick

Lol Jon Jones beat up Chael.........big difference in skill.

I'm not saying her stand up is amazing. I'm just saying yall should respect it. Wand and other "legends" just goes fuckin berserk. But its legendary when we see them ko someone all sloppy.

WMMA sucks. Yoshida the Japanese judo olympic gold medalist couldn't beat top competition often before MMA was at its peak. He had 9 wins and 8 losses in his MMA career.

Why is this even a thing? It's mma, not the aesthetics of Western boxing technique as performed by a female judoka.

Why wouldn't it be a thing? Boxing is a component of mma and people enjoy beautiful techniques weather it be striking or grappling or both.

You sound gotten to.

It looked like two small girls had an issue between each other, which is true,

then had a rock them sock them fight, which is true,

then one chick got ktfo from an armpunch, which is true.

Ronda hype became the biggest hype job I've ever seen in my life. She's good, don't get me wrong, but if you listen to what some people talk about him, you would think she would outstrike Samart with one hand, pin Saitiev with eyes closed, and armbar Garcia without using her fingers.

I see what your saying, they make it like she could ko JDS standing lol. But still at the end of the day she's an amazing fighter and athlete and people should respect that

Lol Jon Jones beat up Chael.........big difference in skill.

I'm not saying her stand up is amazing. I'm just saying yall should respect it. Wand and other "legends" just goes fuckin berserk. But its legendary when we see them ko someone all sloppy.

The difference is that Wand trained to throw that sloppy style. Ronda trains to box with technique and power but still looks like a novice in the cage with wild flailing and arm punches. It doesn't help that her coach, Dana Baldfather, Rogan and Goldie, and even Ronda herself all claim she has amazing striking skill and is "KO'ing pro boxers with body shots in training". That's vastly different from what we see from her in the cage. When that kind of cognitive dissonance occurs, people get angry and feel jipped.

Because this is MMA, not Judo. WMMA is a joke. They look like 3 year olds fighting each other.

If you listened to Joe Rogan last night.....that's why people don't like Honda.

The difference is that Wand trained to throw that sloppy style. Ronda trains to box with technique and power but still looks like a novice in the cage with wild flailing and arm punches. It doesn't help that her coach, Dana Baldfather, Rogan and Goldie, and even Ronda herself all claim she has amazing striking skill and is "KO'ing pro boxers with body shots in training". That's vastly different from what we see from her in the cage. When that kind of cognitive dissonance occurs, people get angry and feel jipped.

Looks to me he trained how to box. Go watch training videos.....

And who knows if she can box like a mother fucker in the gym. Most people are better in the gym anyways. I personally see all that as marketing. But I'm not gonna sit here and say its not true. It very well could be. I haven't seen any amazing boxing technique out of her but who's to say she hasn't had to use it yet?

You are aware he is a MW male who use to be a LHW????

Of course he out powers her.
And if you say well why couldn't she sub him? That's because he's also an elite MMA competitor and has an obvious size, and strength advantage lol.

BJ didn't look to hot grappling with her.....hmmmmm

Looks to me he trained how to box. Go watch training videos.....

And who knows if she can box like a mother fucker in the gym. Most people are better in the gym anyways. I personally see all that as marketing. But I'm not gonna sit here and say its not true. It very well could be. I haven't seen any amazing boxing technique out of her but who's to say she hasn't had to use it yet?

I've seen Wand's sparing sessions and they are often just wild brawls. Chute Boxe was famous for wild brawling sparring sessions in the PRIDE days.

You don't use it only when you have to. If you have proper form and technique, it's just how you always do it. Great strikers in MMA don't resort to flailing and wild striking depending on their opponent's actions. They utilize technique and skill and that beats wild striking most of the time. Ronda shows us what she's capable of striking-wise in the cage and that's sloppy shit.

I've seen Wand's sparing sessions and they are often just wild brawls. Chute Boxe was famous for wild brawling sparring sessions in the PRIDE days.

You don't use it only when you have to. If you have proper form and technique, it's just how you always do it. Great strikers in MMA don't resort to flailing and wild striking depending on their opponent's actions. They utilize technique and skill and that beats wild striking most of the time. Ronda shows us what she's capable of striking-wise in the cage and that's sloppy shit.

Haha this just came in fellas. Wand and others had crazy brawls in the gym but that's all technique. They only train how to brawl. They dont learn proper boxing.
You realize how dumb that sounds right? I've seen wand practice traditional boxing numerous times. Shit we he came here to ATT OKC he was telling us that its all about technique and crisp punches Hahaha.
Ronda has a brawl she cant strike haha.

Back