Sherdog just posted their current top 10 p4p rankings. Lets see yours.

Cruz
Corimer
Whittaker
Khabib
Tony
Johnson
Cejudo
Poirier
Holloway
Nunes

Last edited:
UFC Only:

1. Jones
2. Khabib
3. Ferguson
4. Cormier
5. Whitaker
6. Cejudo
7. Holloway
8. Romero
9. Poirier
10. Snoozeman

View attachment 597903

Mine in comparison:
1. Jon Jones
2. Mighty Mouse (I think he beat Cejudo although close... Hard to punish a guy in the rankings you think beat the 125/135/Olympic champ).
3. Henry Cejudo - loss to Mighty Mouse was razor thin and I had him besting JoeyB
4. DC - Only loss is to the best and he felt the need to cheat to do it.
5. Khabib - Should have one loss, but to a Roider
6. Tony Ferguson
7. Whittaker
8. Holloway
9. Usman
10. McGregor
Whittaker at 7 is a fucking joke. He has 0 title defenses and quit on fight day and forfeited the title against Gastelum. Thread failed before it started

I was going to say good list but 7 and 10 are wtf picks IMO.
Did top 12 to include most of the champs. Whitaker IMO is barely top 5 in his division and P4P could be extended to 20 and putting him in would be difficult af, so I'm not going to try.

1 Jones(GOAT)
2 MM(#2 GOAT IMO)
3 Tony(12 wins in a row to Khabib's 11, not champ anymore but harder opponents)
4 Marty(10-0 versus Khabib's 11-0 but think he's been more impressive in that span, champ of a division that IMO and the opinion of some others surpassed 155 recently)
5 Khabib(11-0)
6 Yoel(he's 9-2 in the UFC with the two losses to Whitaker that I think he won, almost put him at number 5, was unsure if his age helped him or hurt him on this list, decided on it hurt him after deliberating cause this list reflects current ability. Giving him credit for his losses and putting the so called champ out of commission don't feel bad about that one)
7 Cjuedo(9-2 in the UFC with his two losses coming to two fighters who I have on this list. Only dude who ever finished him was also the GOAT and no one's done better against larger people IMO ever than Henry. This is why he's above Max in particular, Max showed that he's very dependent on his division to succeed)
8 Volk(7-0 in the UFC, he's as high as he is because he's undefeated and I think he's going to wreck Max Holloway. Might be the Joneish figure of the 2020s. I think of any fighter in the UFC, he has the best chance of being that guy. He's also undefeated over a long enough stretch to make the list IMO).
9 Max(16-4 in the UFC, his 13 wins in a row are up there all time, but Dustin just proved that first loss was no fluke and now Max looks like a guy who's dominated his division in AS/GSP fashion because his opponents have almost always have been good matchups. Still 13 wins in insane and one loss shouldn't drop him off the list)
10 Joe B(14-3 in the UFC, 2 of his 3 losses come to a would be GOAT and he has a win over Henry. That win gives him a narrow edge over DC to get on to this list. Joe B also came much closer to beating MM back in the day than DC did Jones and you don't get credit for simply fighting Jones twice).
11 DC(11-2 in the UFC, two losses to the GOAT though I consider the Gus fight a loss as well. Beating Stipe was impressive but it's HW come on and just showed how little size advantage for even the best HW's means against a more skilled opponent. Stipe is not number 12 for a reason.
12 Bader(deserves his recognition as champ champ of LHW and HW after going 15-5 in the UFC and being unceremoniously cut)
13 Phil Davis(almost beat Bader twice, never finished in his entire career,9-3 in the UFC before going to Bellator and playing second fiddle to Bader)
14 Israel(6-0 in the UFC, his resume is light and he almost got nuked by a guy seven inches shorter. Reason he's above Stipe is cause he ALMOST got KO'd by a guy that much shorter while Stipe did. Stipe's resume is longer and more impressive and this could really go either way)
15 Stipe(he's below Davis and Israel cause he got nuked by DC, most defenses in division history and only one loss so he gets here 12-3 in the UFC)
16 Dustin(um....he's a champ I guess. He beat Max twice and all but he lost......to Conor.)
This list is shit. That is all!

Its mindblowing how Sherdog has Jones at #1 even though hes been caught using steroids 3 different times.

1. Jones
2. Khabib
3. Cormier
4. Cejudo
6. Tony
7. Max
8. Whittaker
9. Romero
10.Poirier

DJ shouldn't be on any p4p list now he's with ONE

Its mindblowing how Sherdog has Jones at #1 even though hes been caught using steroids 3 different times.
Roided up or not, he's the GOAT and P4P best! Ain't no denying that <JonesDXSuckIt>

p4p lists are cross promotional unless it says UFC. Typically don't matter that much cause UFC has most of the people on it. Anyway even if MM is with ONE he's not retired and his UFC career speaks for itself.

That's kind of unfair ??? especially when you consider a lot of people had him beating cejudo agsin. He also wasnt "released ". " trades" or people deciding to leave when UFC still wants them should be thought of when doing all this.
I mean Michael Bisping was champion AND AT THAT TIME, I dont even know if he was top 10 in his own division.

Roided up or not, he's the GOAT and P4P best! Ain't no denying that <JonesDXSuckIt>
What people need to acknowledge is that there have been mma greats who used and still lost .I have no choice but to consider that in an undefeated fighter. Also- it's not like he doesn't pass " eye test" in his fights. In another words, whatever jon has done - we're not talking carefree Lesnar or " bowling ball deltoid" Vitor.
I have to calls em as I sees em and taking everything into consideration. I have Jon at 1. I have to.

Wtf does Conor have to do on a top 10 list, we all know he’s not p4p!

I put him at 10 because I think he was a legit great at 145;. He just doesn't seem all that interested in showing that. He is pretty good in the weight class above but not elite.

1. Floyd
2. Lebron James
3. Johnny Sins
4. Jada Stephens
rest don't matter.

1. Donald Trump
2. Magomed Shikhshabekov
3. Guram Gugenishvili
4. Mamed Khalidov
5. Roman Zentsov
6. Fred Rogers
7. Richard Dawson
8. Bob Dole
9. Jim Henson
10. Marius Zaromskis

1.jones
2.dj
3.robert
4.dc
5.khabib
6.tony

View attachment 597903

Mine in comparison:
1. Jon Jones
2. Mighty Mouse (I think he beat Cejudo although close... Hard to punish a guy in the rankings you think beat the 125/135/Olympic champ).
3. Henry Cejudo - loss to Mighty Mouse was razor thin and I had him besting JoeyB
4. DC - Only loss is to the best and he felt the need to cheat to do it.
5. Khabib - Should have one loss, but to a Roider
6. Tony Ferguson
7. Whittaker
8. Holloway
9. Usman
10. McGregor

LOL at McGregor ranked. His last win was in 2016... almost THREE YEARS AGO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back