Sherdog gang mentality

I don't like to see people so butthurt that they make a thread about it. You people take the fun out of Sherdog.

More like Sherdog herd mentality....

Hey TS:
resized_bustin-ur-balls-meme-generator-salute-now-go-home-and-get-your-fuckin-shinebox-77869e.jpg
DEXATI20160804150442_zpscyciiph9.png

" you are only as good as your last fight" "If you ain't first, you're last"
- Kenny Florian

Yeah I remember the days when CM Punk was an idol on Sherdog.....

People are basically 50-50 on Hunt, Ronda and Conor, threads about one of those fighters are heated back and forths, this post is stupid.
Why do the 50% that don't like them have gang mentality but the 50% who like them don't? Doesn't make any sense.

Also stop that "you don't even achieve what they achieved", it's totally nonsensical.
How do you compare that and what does it have to do with the opinion on fighters?
Do you mean being the best in the world? Guess what there are slightly more engineers, docs and lawyers than for example female MMA fighters.
And when you talk about money, there are plenty of people who make just as much as Hunt or Overeem in their lifetime, fighters get some big paychecks 2 times a year and make good money for a couple of years in their carreer, other people work from 18 to 60+ years of age.
Apart from that there are a lot of assholes who 'made it' in life, doesn't mean I like them.

Solid post 9/10. Woulda been 10/10 but you forgot to call him a "fucking Goof"

You guys are ridiculous. Mark Hunt, Ronda Rousey, Connor McGregor, GSP, Vitor, Overeem, CM Punk...

Once idols, now forsaken by people who'll never do 1/100 of what they will. The first clown who replies sets the tone abs the rest of you fall in line. Sheeeeeeeep

(Insert generic crying gifs we've all seen before)

Some of those people are very deserving of criticism....That said, I do notice that the vitriol toward some of the more undeserving fighters gets a life of its own and goes wild due to sheer group think.

Back