Sherdog gang mentality

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

You guys are ridiculous. Mark Hunt, Ronda Rousey, Connor McGregor, GSP, Vitor, Overeem, CM Punk...

Once idols, now forsaken by people who'll never do 1/100 of what they will. The first clown who replies sets the tone abs the rest of you fall in line. Sheeeeeeeep

(Insert generic crying gifs we've all seen before)

EDIT- Forgot Jon Jones

Last edited by a moderator:
half of the posters are choking on conor's nuts atm, what the fuck are you talking about

What Tensai?!?

IT'S ON!
giphy.gif

You guys are ridiculous. Mark Hunt, Ronda Rousey, Connor McGregor, GSP, Vitor, Overeem, CM Punk...

Once idols, now forsaken by people who'll never do 1/100 of what they will. The first clown who replies sets the tone abs the rest of you fall in line. Sheeeeeeeep

CM Punk was an idol? I say old boy, what have you being smoking?

i never liked rousey.
I always knew mcgregor wasn't any better than the top tier of his division.
GSP is a legend.

And everyone knows CM Punk is gonna blow it his first fight.

First of all, Conor is a terrible example. Secondly, this is how PEOPLE are, shut the fuck up you butt hurt baby.

First of all, Conor is a terrible example. Secondly, this is how PEOPLE are, shut the fuck up you butt hurt baby.
This is why Sherdog is such a special place.

Your either with us or against us,

Join the retarded side, come on.

#SherMafia4Life

troll thread. Spell Conor's name wrong, include CM punk for reaction. A few fools will reply with serious answer

fuckin did fuckin TS just fuckin call me motherfuckin ridiculous? son of a fuckin rosy asshole fuck! I hate less than half of fighters mentioned on that list. call me tempered, call me moderate, but don't call me ridiculous unless I post shit like this post.sheeit

A bit unfair, but over the top fans create over the top haters & vice versa

Cause & effect

th

Back