Sherdog forum upgrade - Time to rate it

What do you rate it at?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think we've had enough time to get use to the changes that happen back in late november I believe.

What's your verdict now?

I honestly love it, it's not perfect. But I'd give the upgrade a solid 9/10.

And I believe it necessary for the upgrade. So it was inevitable the change.

I think we've had enough time to get use to the changes that happen back in late november I believe.

What's your verdict now?

I honestly love it, it's not perfect. But I'd give the upgrade a solid 9/10.

And I believe it necessary for the upgrade. So it was inevitable the change.
It's much worse than before, especially on mobile (poorer message typing interface, less intuitive embedding, smaller stock reaction gifs, etc) , but at least it's usable, which is a lot better than the first month of the "upgrade".

The Sherdog overlords took away something that was perfectly fine, left the community hanging for a week, gave us a half finished product with a lot of bugs. At least they did listen to some of the feedback, like seeing the page number at the top, but the current product is nowhere as smooth as the previous one. This is truly a "Build Back Better" forum

<{hughesimpress}>

Last edited:
I was #26 most liked poster when that happened.
62a8bb57-97a7-422f-b511-425d03966bb9_text.gif

It's much worse than before, especially on mobile (poorer message typing interface, less intuitive embedding, smaller stock reaction gifs, etc) , but at least it's usable, which is a lot better than the first month of the "upgrade".

The Sherdog overlords took away something that was perfectly fine, left the community hanging for a week, gave us a half finished product with a lot of bugs. At least they did listen to some of the feedback, like seeing the page number at the top, but the current product is nowhere as smooth as the previous one. This is truly a "Build Back Better" forum

<{hughesimpress}>
100% agree with what ive bolded.

below average overall. honestly i like it better on PC, but im on PC like 10% of the time. on mobile it is fucking aweful.

I do t notice much of a difference , not nearly as bad as when they reset likes

Complete indifference. Still some bugs but I don't really care.

the first few weeks before the bug fixes was awful. It’s overall a downgrade, but useable.

its not much different except for the emojis and obnoxious ads. I'm not seeing what has been improved upon and the emoji like are confusing and selective. I cant tell if someone uses an angry emoji if they are mad at me or the target of my post. Is it still a like if someone is basically saying they don't like my post? If I step in shit and react to it I don't add it to my list of reaction accomplishments in the day.

Back