Sherdog election results if it was today

emax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Figured since it was been a while since I last asked, I figured now I would provide a list of possible candidates and see who Sherdog gives its vote for if you could choose form all these options right now. This is under the conditions that the election is today and you can choose among ALL the options I am listing.

Obama
Hillary Clinton
Ron Paul
Rand Paul
Elizabeth Warren
Gary Johnson
Scott Walker
Nikki Haley
Nanci Pelosi
Paul Ryan
Mitt Romney
Newt Gingrich
Al Gore
Mike Lee
Justin Amash - with some info on Amash since he is not as mainstream as the others
Thomas Massie - with some info on him too

^^^^
I hope these two above my post are not American and trolling.

Rand Paul.
(Ron Paul won't run any more)

10 years ago or 10 years from now.

Abraham Lincoln

Someday, when we figure out how to physically reanimate dead people using traces of their dna, it's gonna be really interesting to see if bringing back Lincoln or for that matter such figures as JFK or Reagan, is gonna legitimately be on the table.

Last edited:
^^^^
I hope these two above my post are not American and trolling.

Rand Paul.
(Ron Paul won't run any more)

10 years ago or 10 years from now.

Rand Paul, the perfect candidate. Racist and economically daft like his father, but willing to cater to the GOP machine. Good on you, Surfer.

I would write Horst Simco in

Ob

unless u see any other moderate right candidates out there

On what grounds do you think he'd be better at running the country than literally everyone else I listed above Speeit?

He's an icon and he will bring the Rice out

Ob

unless u see any other moderate right candidates out there

Well there is McCain but I figured the chances of anyone on Sherdog choosing him over all the other choices I gave would be essentially nonexistent. Leftists seem to think he's an attention whore whose just sad coz he lost, rightists seem to think the same, libertarians see him as being as much of clown as anyone else with D or R before their name, hard leftists still think he's a conservative lunatic, hard rightists think he's a GOP elite backstabber and moderates and Independents just can't get themselves to like him very much.

Back