Sherdog election results if it was today

My candidate isn't on your list.

MIKE HUCKABEE

Elizabeth Warren or Rand Paul.

Best of a bad bunch on both sides.

rand paul just sold out to israel the other day so he is no longer worthy of voting for. all the worst parts of his fathers policies and none of the good parts.

Elaborate on that.
And even if he "did" it would be more to position himself as "moderate"(how Jews got this country, huh...) and actually be electable unlike Ron, who is a great man too, but too great for dumbarse public. The public.

"The public sucks. F*ck hope. There is a slogan for you." -George Carlin.

My candidate isn't on your list.

MIKE HUCKABEE

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Nobody even remembers Huckabee. Poor Huckabee tried to get the talk of him running for President in his last segment....he even made the Jon Stewart show with that gem of his.

Btw, how's the corn harvest in ApplePieVille?

I'm not clear on why we're including people who can't run or won't run or can't get 1% of the vote.

Anyway, Elizabeth Warren

Because it is interesting to see who we could pick if we felt we could choose anyone viable. I mean, look, only choosing among realistic candidates is pointless. Jeb Bush is most likely gonna be a front runner; you think anyone is ever gonna get behind that guy?

Was this a serious answer or facetiousness or Sherdog trolling? Sometimes it is very hard to tell.

you ask him this after being screwed with by most of the posters here

are you even a regular here?

Gary Johnson.

Chael Sonnen.

the people of united states of America will not for Chael sonnen though, it is chael who will vote American people as his people.

Rigged election tied all the way around. Time to see if these folks are really talented and can work together because you know it's the "United" States of America not the Democrat and or Republican states of America. :D

Pat Buchanan, but no way in hell he's running.

Otherwise: I suppose Romney.

Fox News Channel just reported on "Special Report" that Mitt Romney is seriously considering another run.

Well, assuming that you meant to include Obama it is him, easily, given the job he is doing.

Assuming that was a mistake I would vote for Warren, but I doubt she will run. So in reality I will probably vote for Hillary even though I don't like her quite frankly.

Back