Sherdog Dynasty Fantasy Football League

Tyreeks next celebration they should get a teammate to beat the shit out of him like he did his girlfriend and kid. Fun little throw back.

Tyreeks next celebration they should get a teammate to beat the shit out of him like he did his girlfriend and kid. Fun little throw back.
Yeah just bring some little blonde chick out for him to KO after every TD
And then another team mate plays a cop and lets him go.

Wait. I think I am helax are on the same level but what kdr is saying is even more insane than what we are saying

Opie got ahold of a snake last night and ripped it to shreds. My god, the smell was terrible. My backyard was snake guts everywhere, and smelled like a fish market... Opie got a bath @5:00am this morning.

Last edited:
@KDR by RNC you got a steal on Bowers...👍
Yeah. I think @Dude Incredible admitted to not really understanding dynasty and how it was supposed to work.

I offered kdr two first after and he wouldn’t even talk about it. Feel kinda bad for dude. I would have paid more for him.

Yeah. I think @Dude Incredible admitted to not really understanding dynasty and how it was supposed to work.

I offered kdr two first after and he wouldn’t even talk about it. Feel kinda bad for dude. I would have paid more for him.
@KDR by RNC you got a steal on Bowers...👍

It's just the trade I will regret the most this season. I think. I am okay with 85% of the other ones. I just got too gung hon on rebuild and feared a gardner minshew lead team passing to a rookie te.

I had a chance to get 2nd pick, and it was this huge plan i explained to @Krixes and it worked only i missed the person's offer of the trade up. so i fucked over my own grand plan.

Look I don’t need him to drop 20 pts. But just give me something to be excited about

Back