Sherdog, Do You Believe Physical Primes Exist?

Do Fighter's have Primes?

• Total voters
This is such a retard topic.

Of course primes exist. You don't see running backs lasting forever in NFL.

Same goes for combat sports.

If anyone is fucking shot and not in their physical prime, it's Reem.

Of course fighters have primes but that doesnt mean you get to rewrite history to fit your nuthugger narrative

Father time is greedier than drinking from the holy grail.

If you answer no to this question I legitimately believe you should just leave the site.

Id bet the TS is no older than early 20s. Once you feel the effects of aging, even in your late 20s, you understand why this question is stupid.

I think a lot of people use it as an excuse when it may not be true; however, there are obviously limitations on the body. Wear and tear will eventually get to everyone.

If anyone is fucking shot and not in their physical prime, it's Reem.

Of course fighters have primes but that doesnt mean you get to rewrite history to fit your nuthugger narrative

So JDS looked like the same guy in there that went on his tear and took the title?

If you answer no to this question I legitimately believe you should just leave the site.

One of the most ridiculous polls I've ever seen.

Hopefully the 2 guys that voted no are drunk or something.

Id bet the TS is no older than early 20s. Once you feel the effects of aging, even in your late 20s, you understand why this question is stupid.

Lol this. TS probably young and doesn't know what aging is.

I'm a 33 year old man... Yes, men have a physical prime, and I've already left mine behind me.

Nah they're exactly the same when they're 12 as when they're 60.

I think most fighters start to go out of their prime somewhere between 35-38.

So when a fighter starts losing a lot between those years I chalk it up to out of prime.

Dude, it's real. I'm still pretty young, 29 in a few weeks, but I already feel it. Gaining weight, can't move like I used to, etc.

I'm a 33 year old man... Yes, men have a physical prime, and I've already left mine behind me.

Same age as you. Glad (and sad) to hear someone have the same experience as me.

One of the most ridiculous polls I've ever seen.

Hopefully the 2 guys that voted no are drunk or something.

Nah.. They're young uns. Noobs at life who are in for a shock, and were born just as the party stopped.

We should lie and let these kids believe they are timeless. Why spoil it for them, like telling them santa is really mom and dad.

Physical primes exist but a fighter's prime doesn't always equal that physical prime since skill development doesn't sync with athletic quality.

Vitor was probably in his best shape when he was in his early 20s but skill-wise he's never been better than he is today.

Vitor of today would murk teenage Vitor.

put it this way, Muhammed Ali is supposed to be the best boxer ever, yet I'd beat the shit out of him today without breaking a sweat

Dude, it's real. I'm still pretty young, 29 in a few weeks, but I already feel it. Gaining weight, can't move like I used to, etc.

30 here and deff weaker / slower lol.
The majority of UFC fighters are probably past their physical prime but they probably make up for it in skill

Back