Sherdog, Do You Believe Physical Primes Exist?

Do Fighter's have Primes?

• Total voters
Edit: Since the overwhelming answer is yes, when is it acceptable to say and not considered excuse making?

It's acceptable to say it when talking to a reasonable poster.

If the poster is a troll or a dummy then they might try and say primes don't exist.

Everyone should review the people who voted know and realize they are stupid as fuck and/or very silly people.

This has to be the biggest Captain Obvious pole ever created...everyone has a physical peak then slow decent followed by a large dropoff...every single person thats ever lived long enough..

who believes in physical development? tsch. facts aren't a matter of opinion.

ebd.jpg

Take it easy on TS guys, think of this thread as a public service announcement:

"ATTENTION: LOOK AT THE HANDFUL OF MORONS THAT SAY NO AND BLOCK THEM AT YOUR LEISURE"

Thank you TS

I believe yes. For example Prime Fedor, Prime, Conor, Prime Anderson Silva, etc. Are all a force to be dealt with.

Lets not believe the bullshit rumors that any of these guys were/are INVINCIBLE in their prime. They were

1. On top of the Game
2. Highly confident/ motivated
3. VERY hard to defeat
but..

4. Human and beatable like any fighter can be.

you can see when a fighters confidence, physical ability, knowledge of the game, and expert preparation all peak at about the same time and contribute to a large streak of wins, or holding down a title for a long long time.

As Conor said,about aldo, something along the lines of: ' this game is designed to break you, he was a great champ but he is on his way out, I am on my way in, just beginning'

Hopefully a fighter will recognize when he is on a downswing and quit while ahead of the game

fighters peak and then go downhill ALWAYS.

because science.

This poll is dumb and suggestive. Physical primes obviously exist, but that doesnt mean every fighters loses because they are ''out of their prime''. Most fighters lose because they are not as good as their opponent. For some people, however, this is hard to comprehend

Everyone loses speed, power and reflexes as they age and their bodies break down. The realization that they've lost these could also make them gun shy.

Also your chin deteriorates the more it is hit.

So yes.

Back