Sherdog.com recently interviewed Sean Sherk!

This is pretty epic because its an actual Sherdog.com person that is interviewing Sean Sherk. Lets give it likes to boost them on Google. Great interview posted a month and half ago:

Sean has gotten older than before but he still loves training and MMA. Interview is in the beginning and it does my heart good to see him healthy, well and well spoken.

Are you sure he’s gotten older than before? That doesn’t happen to everyone, you know

I hear you man. Sean, Frank Shamrock and Joe Riggs were my inspiration to always train continuously. To be honest with you, there was a time in MMA that fighters physique was very relevant and important. To achieve it, I saw how they trained and I really love their conditioning and how amazing of a shape old school fighters were.

Aside from that, I always loved young Joe Riggs and the way he was built. Nothing to crazy but he looked damn good:
View attachment 853956

Sean looks really as well, looks lean and symmetric:

View attachment 853958
Are you gay?

On that UFC special I remember him bear crawling up a mountain side, fuck running, no, ill just pick the side of a cliff with scree and rockface, time myself, and bear crawl as fast as I can up the motherfucker.
His training was Brock Lesnar before Brock Lesnar lol.

Nice to see someone get out ahead living a good life rather than broke and broken

Back