Sherdog.com recently interviewed Sean Sherk!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This is pretty epic because its an actual Sherdog.com person that is interviewing Sean Sherk. Lets give it likes to boost them on Google. Great interview posted a month and half ago:

Sean has gotten older than before but he still loves training and MMA. Interview is in the beginning and it does my heart good to see him healthy, well and well spoken.

This is pretty epic because its an actual Sherdog.com person that is interviewing Sean Sherk. Lets give it likes to boost them on Google. Great interview posted a month and half ago:

Sean has gotten older than before but he still loves training and MMA. Interview is in the beginning and it does my heart good to see him healthy, well and well spoken.

Good find. Keith does some excellent work for the main page.

Good find. Keith does some excellent work for the main page.

Really great interview. Sean mentions that he used to get recognized all the time but now its fewer and fewer. The person interviewing which I believe is Keith is very knowledgeable about Sean and has done his work. Remembers that Sean won his last fight which was in the UFC and knew that Sean was not really active in the MMA because the money wasn't there and Matt Hughes was the champion and Sean was second best which made it weird but was brought back when UFC blew up and his comeback fight was with GSP.

Also its amazing that he was a welterweight and he walked around 168.

Really great interview. Sean mentions that he used to get recognized all the time but now its fewer and fewer. The person interviewing which I believe is Keith is very knowledgeable about Sean and has done his work. Remembers that Sean won his last fight which was in the UFC and knew that Sean was not really active in the MMA because the money wasn't there and Matt Hughes was the champion and Sean was second best which made it weird but was brought back when UFC blew up and his comeback fight was with GSP.

Also its amazing that he was a welterweight and he walked around 168.
@BenjaminDuffy some positive feedback for Keith if you’d like to pass it on.

He was so convinced the UFC spiked his drug test back in the day..

Thanks for postin

k2hhlv.gif

Nope.

Sherk has always been one of my favorites…

Fought hard for every second of every minute of every round.

I remember they did a special on him with Rochelle Leah back in the day and he would eat baby food. I tried to do it too and lasted for like a week…

Yup I remember and its still up:

Even back when I was younger and still in good shape, I thought that his workout was insane. Now that I’m closer to Sherk’s age at the time he filmed for the special, it’s even crazier to watch again…

Or maybe its because I’ve gained quite a bit of weight since the first time I watched it and have become a lot less active than I used to be.

Even back when I was younger and still in good shape, I thought that his workout was insane. Now that I’m closer to Sherk’s age at the time he filmed for the special, it’s even crazier to watch again…

Or maybe its because I’ve gained quite a bit of weight since the first time I watched it and have become a lot less active than I used to be.

I hear you man. Sean, Frank Shamrock and Joe Riggs were my inspiration to always train continuously. To be honest with you, there was a time in MMA that fighters physique was very relevant and important. To achieve it, I saw how they trained and I really love their conditioning and how amazing of a shape old school fighters were.

Aside from that, I always loved young Joe Riggs and the way he was built. Nothing to crazy but he looked damn good:
vlcsnap-2017-05-31-21h00m13s216.png

Sean looks really as well, looks lean and symmetric:

sean-sherk-frankie-edgar-ufc-98.jpg

Back