• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sherdog at Work?

I'm a professional UFC fighter and I sherdog when I'm supposed to be fighting.

I also got the advice that I should never poop on my own time so I make sure to do that in the cage too.

I've come to realize that Im on sherdog SO much more over the last few years after I moved careers from Home renovation to IT support.

I work with a 49 Inch ultra wide monitor and I'm Basically monitor sherdog at all times while working and doing zoom calls and such. This has a trickle down effect where I Segue into posting on sherdog in my 1+ carpool home via phone or laptop with Hotspot. (of course not on the days where it's my turn to drive)

How do you guys sherdog? Do most people post from phones? are you on and off or basically just passing thru the work day like me?

<PlusJuan>

I started full time work in 2005 and as a white collar (in the main) I started foruming then on a few different ones.

I then became really gay and found the Mayberry!

<PlusJuan>

I started full time work in 2005 and as a white collar (in the main) I started foruming then on a few different ones.

I then became really gay and found the Mayberry!
I think this is my first ever Mayberry thread I never ever go there I made this in the heavies and it got moved

Paid to Sherdog is best Sherdog

RIP to the dead homies

Positive Balance
Goober Taylor
Groin Stomps

dead-homie.gif

Same here. Got dual monitors and one is for sherdog and other activities, and one for work/slack/teams. Life sometimes is alright

I've come to realize that Im on sherdog SO much more over the last few years after I moved careers from Home renovation to IT support.

I work with a 49 Inch ultra wide monitor and I'm Basically monitor sherdog at all times while working and doing zoom calls and such. This has a trickle down effect where I Segue into posting on sherdog in my 1+ carpool home via phone or laptop with Hotspot. (of course not on the days where it's my turn to drive)

How do you guys sherdog? Do most people post from phones? are you on and off or basically just passing thru the work day like me?
Sounds like what I used to do almost 20 years ago working an overnight IT shift. Now, I only use it on my phone at random times.

Back