Sherdog after a big HW fight!

A time must come when its not cool to try and shit on Fedor.

The fuckin guy is probably around chael sonnen size who fought and dominated at heavyweight for a substantial period of time, and never talked shit....

Thats got mean something!?

Nobody is shitting on Fedor, making a joke about his fans does not equate to that!

Diaz fans: This was almost as bad as that time Condit ran away for the whole fight!

Anderson Silva fans: Anderson would destroy [loser of fight]

Bones haters: Why doesn't Jones move up and challenge [winner of fight]? Clearly ducking him!

Cecil Peoples fans: [loser] won 50-42. Problem?

Random bros at the bar: Why do they look like they're trying to take each other's clothes off? Gayyyyyyy lolololol

My girlfriend: Which one is the quarterback?

White belts: This was the worst card of all time!
Yellow belts: I'm just posting to get to orange belt.
Orange belts: Everyone with a brain knew [winner] was going to win
Blue belts: [winner] is the GOAT!
Green belts: Everyone in this thread sucks, [winner] sucks, [loser] sucks, goodbye.
Purple belts: White belts shouldn't be allowed to start threads.
Brown belts: [7,000 word analysis of the fight]
Black belts: I have 6,000 posts, therefore my opinion > all

hahaha really well played, sir.

This is not unique to Sherdog. Fight fans in general (even boxing) tend to act this way.

Btw, if anyone disagrees with me, you can suck it. I have 6,000 posts, therefor, my opinion > all of you.

LUV :)

A smart guy in here once wrote: "Don't get into an argument with sherdoggers - they'll lure you down to their level and win by experience"

Time for a white belt to say something.... umm.... I was not impressed by Cain's cardio! POW POW!

Nobody has been able to really hold onto that heavyweight strap either... Which sort of strengthens Fedor's position.

He won the belt against the top fighter in the world at the time, fought in a big heavyweight tourney as champion, fought the scariest striker of the day in Cro-cop, etc. He was very active, and while the record may have some bozos it also had many studs, including a host of former ufc champions.

The ufc hw title has had so many holders, all of which are distinguished, but that belt is so slippery one wonders how long the new reign will last.

I have huge respect for Fedor, but I do believe that the evolution of the sport from prime Fedor to present JDS/Velasquez/Reem favors the new guys...

None of them would be a favorite against a prime Fedor that's for sure

I have huge respect for Fedor, but I do believe that the evolution of the sport from prime Fedor to present JDS/Velasquez/Reem favors the new guys...

I tend to disagree with this thinking.

Fedor had a long reign as world combat sambo champion and placed very highly in Russian judo. He had performed on a very high level in those two sports as well as MMA.

He did a great deal of training with the likes of Ernesto Hoost as well, and basically best Cro-cop on the feet...

Don't think of it in terms of evolution in training and technique, but rather the new guard taking over as it always does; as Fedor once did.

One thing is true... The new breed of fighters scare the hell out of old geezers like me!

10/10,TS.So true.

A prime Fyodor could beat both JDS and Cain in one night.

Sure! JDS and Cain were teens when Fyodor was in his prime. He would have made short work of them both!

Diaz fans: This was almost as bad as that time Condit ran away for the whole fight!

Bones haters: Why doesn't Jones move up and challenge [winner of fight]? Clearly ducking him!

Random bros at the bar: Why do they look like they're trying to take each other's clothes off? Gayyyyyyy lolololol

Green belts: Everyone in this thread sucks, [winner] sucks, [loser] sucks, goodbye.

Classic.

Well said TS. This is why this forum sometimes becomes a joke, and i hate to post here at times with so many troll threads. Nick Diaz fans, BJ Penn fans, and Shogun fans are in a class by themselves. When these guys lose, they were not 100% and were not motivated, or their opponent did not come to fight, but "lay" on them. I can not wait until GSP smashes Diaz. Looking forward to the excuses after the fight. I already have read BJ Penn fans say Rory was too big for poor BJ, and that Shogun was not 100% against Gustaffson.

Well said TS. This is why this forum sometimes becomes a joke, and i hate to post here at times with so many troll threads. Nick Diaz fans, BJ Penn fans, and Shogun fans are in a class by themselves. When these guys lose, they were not 100% and were not motivated, or their opponent did not come to fight, but "lay" on them. I can not wait until GSP smashes Diaz. Looking forward to the excuses after the fight. I already have read BJ Penn fans say Rory was too big for poor BJ, and that Shogun was not 100% against Gustaffson.

Hey! I'm a Bj fan, a Diaz fan and I like Shogun (Pride era).
not all fans are unreasonable!

Everyone with a brain knew Rory was going to beat BJ anyway.

Well done Sir :)
If I was drunk enough I would immediately go and have that tattooed on my back.

Back