Sherdog after a big HW fight!

karateisundratd

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Fans of the winner: Loser was overrated, never good to begin with, this fight exposed him!

Fans of the Loser: Their fighter was not prepared, dint look motivated, looked sick or not like himself!

Fedor fans: Neither of them could beat a prime Fedor. He is the GOAT!

Diaz fans: This was almost as bad as that time Condit ran away for the whole fight!

Anderson Silva fans: Anderson would destroy [loser of fight]

Bones haters: Why doesn't Jones move up and challenge [winner of fight]? Clearly ducking him!

Cecil Peoples fans: [loser] won 50-42. Problem?

Random bros at the bar: Why do they look like they're trying to take each other's clothes off? Gayyyyyyy lolololol

My girlfriend: Which one is the quarterback?

White belts: This was the worst card of all time!
Yellow belts: I'm just posting to get to orange belt.
Orange belts: Everyone with a brain knew [winner] was going to win
Blue belts: [winner] is the GOAT!
Green belts: Everyone in this thread sucks, [winner] sucks, [loser] sucks, goodbye.
Purple belts: White belts shouldn't be allowed to start threads.
Brown belts: [7,000 word analysis of the fight]
Black belts: I have 6,000 posts, therefore my opinion > all

Last edited:
the only reality check came to jds fans. everyone with a brain knew cain was going to win..

Also, fedor really would destroy cain/jds.

10/10,TS.So true.

A prime Fyodor could beat both JDS and Cain in one night.

wasnt motivated, took the fight on short notice, was injured, will win an easy rematch

Fans of the winner: Loser was overrated, never good to begin with, this fight exposed him!

Fans of the Loser: Their fighter was not prepared, dint look motivated, looked sick or not like himself!

Right on the spot!

And yeah, Prime Fedor still was better then these guys, And I am a fan of both of then (more of JDS though)

Post of the year

Diaz fans: This was almost as bad as that time Condit ran away for the whole fight!

Bones haters: Why doesn't Jones move up and challenge [winner of fight]? Clearly ducking him!

Random bros at the bar: Why do they look like they're trying to take each other's clothes off? Gayyyyyyy lolololol

Yellow belts: [winner] is the GOAT!
Orange belts: I'm just posting to get to blue belt.
Blue belts: White belts shouldn't be allowed to start threads.
Green belts: Everyone in this thread sucks, [winner] sucks, [loser] sucks, goodbye.
Purple belts: Your join date sucks.

Post of the year

fedor.gif

TS hit the nail on the head.

Hahahahahahaa

I do believe you just pwned Sherdog.

Btw, if anyone disagrees with me, you can suck it. I have 6,000 posts, therefor, my opinion > all of you.

The more telling thing is the lack of activity on sherdog after a UFC HW title fight. Really makes you think maybe the peak was reached and the casuals have moved on to something else. UFC is no longer the 'cool' ticket.

A time must come when its not cool to try and shit on Fedor.

The fuckin guy is probably around chael sonnen size who fought and dominated at heavyweight for a substantial period of time, and never talked shit....

Thats got mean something!?

Back